Jeffrey D. Allred, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — Sen. Mike Lee, R-Utah, has announced five town hall meetings to be held in August throughout the state. Meetings will take place in Cache, Davis, Salt Lake, Sanpete and Washington counties.
The senator says he plans to listen to concerns and questions from Utahns.
Dates, times and locations are as follows:
• Cache County: Tuesday, Aug. 19, 7-8:30 p.m.; Mount Logan Middle School, 875 N. 200 East, Logan
• Salt Lake County: Thursday, Aug. 21, 7-8:30 p.m.; Summit Academy auditorium, 1225 E. 13200 South, Draper
• Sanpete County: Wednesday, Aug. 27, 7-8:30 p.m.; Snow College Noyes Building, Founders Hall, 150 E. College Ave., Ephraim
• Washington County: Thursday, Aug. 28, 7-8:30 p.m.; Dixie State University Gardner Center Ballroom, 225 S. 700 East, St. George
• Lee also plans on holding a town hall meeting that will focus on the military and veteran communities in Utah. That meeting will happen in Layton at the Ed Kenley Centennial Amphitheater, Tuesday, Aug. 26, 7-8:30 p.m.
- Teen in Springville family found dead left...
- For his brothers: American Fork family with 4...
- Redistribution of homes begins in Utah FLDS town
- President Obama's immigration reforms seek to...
- LDS Church releases renderings of final Provo...
- Executive action brings 'temporary relief'...
- Groups petition for gun bans from school...
- AF High Band performs with borrowed...
- President Obama's immigration reforms... 61
- Sen. Mike Lee: Congress needs to remind... 55
- America needs heroes, Mitt Romney tells... 55
- Utah members of Congress slam Obama's... 55
- Utah business leaders say Congress must... 46
- Woman wears colander for driver's... 35
- Pope announces U.S. visit, greets... 34
- Former presidential candidate Mitt... 32