Jeffrey D. Allred, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — Sen. Mike Lee, R-Utah, has announced five town hall meetings to be held in August throughout the state. Meetings will take place in Cache, Davis, Salt Lake, Sanpete and Washington counties.
The senator says he plans to listen to concerns and questions from Utahns.
Dates, times and locations are as follows:
• Cache County: Tuesday, Aug. 19, 7-8:30 p.m.; Mount Logan Middle School, 875 N. 200 East, Logan
• Salt Lake County: Thursday, Aug. 21, 7-8:30 p.m.; Summit Academy auditorium, 1225 E. 13200 South, Draper
• Sanpete County: Wednesday, Aug. 27, 7-8:30 p.m.; Snow College Noyes Building, Founders Hall, 150 E. College Ave., Ephraim
• Washington County: Thursday, Aug. 28, 7-8:30 p.m.; Dixie State University Gardner Center Ballroom, 225 S. 700 East, St. George
• Lee also plans on holding a town hall meeting that will focus on the military and veteran communities in Utah. That meeting will happen in Layton at the Ed Kenley Centennial Amphitheater, Tuesday, Aug. 26, 7-8:30 p.m.
- Husband and wife of 74 years die hours apart...
- Ed and Elizabeth Smart make plea for help in...
- 22 songs Utahns love singing in the car
- Former Romney finance chairman courting a...
- Former wrestlers charged, assistant coach...
- Utah man accused of rape is no stranger to...
- Utah construction companies fined, ordered to...
- Utah in top 10 for visitor spending at...
- Poll: LDS Church influence over... 60
- Utah GOP leaders going forward with new... 59
- Josh Romney: I won't run against Sen.... 56
- Doctor: Vaccines result in healthy... 42
- Former Romney finance chairman courting... 36
- Why is BYU honoring Robby George, and... 20
- Former Davis High teacher admits to... 19
- Tickets sell out for 'Book of Mormon'... 16