Jeffrey D. Allred, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — Sen. Mike Lee, R-Utah, has announced five town hall meetings to be held in August throughout the state. Meetings will take place in Cache, Davis, Salt Lake, Sanpete and Washington counties.
The senator says he plans to listen to concerns and questions from Utahns.
Dates, times and locations are as follows:
• Cache County: Tuesday, Aug. 19, 7-8:30 p.m.; Mount Logan Middle School, 875 N. 200 East, Logan
• Salt Lake County: Thursday, Aug. 21, 7-8:30 p.m.; Summit Academy auditorium, 1225 E. 13200 South, Draper
• Sanpete County: Wednesday, Aug. 27, 7-8:30 p.m.; Snow College Noyes Building, Founders Hall, 150 E. College Ave., Ephraim
• Washington County: Thursday, Aug. 28, 7-8:30 p.m.; Dixie State University Gardner Center Ballroom, 225 S. 700 East, St. George
• Lee also plans on holding a town hall meeting that will focus on the military and veteran communities in Utah. That meeting will happen in Layton at the Ed Kenley Centennial Amphitheater, Tuesday, Aug. 26, 7-8:30 p.m.
- Utah Attorney General's office moves to...
- BYU student parlays app idea into a life-changer
- Security, firefighters detain woman...
- Sandy man gets prison time in $1.5 million...
- PacSun pulls T-shirt from shelves after...
- New Salt Lake fire chief caught in political...
- Larry H. Miller family pulls Tooele County...
- Utahns cheer, jeer appeals court's refusal to...
- Gov. Herbert stepping up pressure on... 43
- Utahns cheer, jeer appeals court's... 33
- 3 veteran officers preparing sex... 22
- Utah Attorney General's office moves to... 20
- Conservative group yanks TV ads... 17
- Parents of teen who died in overdose... 15
- Mayor responds to pending harassment... 14
- BYU student parlays app idea into a... 12