Jeffrey D. Allred, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — Sen. Mike Lee, R-Utah, has announced five town hall meetings to be held in August throughout the state. Meetings will take place in Cache, Davis, Salt Lake, Sanpete and Washington counties.
The senator says he plans to listen to concerns and questions from Utahns.
Dates, times and locations are as follows:
• Cache County: Tuesday, Aug. 19, 7-8:30 p.m.; Mount Logan Middle School, 875 N. 200 East, Logan
• Salt Lake County: Thursday, Aug. 21, 7-8:30 p.m.; Summit Academy auditorium, 1225 E. 13200 South, Draper
• Sanpete County: Wednesday, Aug. 27, 7-8:30 p.m.; Snow College Noyes Building, Founders Hall, 150 E. College Ave., Ephraim
• Washington County: Thursday, Aug. 28, 7-8:30 p.m.; Dixie State University Gardner Center Ballroom, 225 S. 700 East, St. George
• Lee also plans on holding a town hall meeting that will focus on the military and veteran communities in Utah. That meeting will happen in Layton at the Ed Kenley Centennial Amphitheater, Tuesday, Aug. 26, 7-8:30 p.m.
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic' national...
- After 8 years with no 'true increase' in...
- About 22,000 items stored as stolen property...
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws... 64
- New rule sparks debate over teacher... 48
- If Mitt Romney endorsed Gary Johnson,... 36
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 29
- Utah Democrat: Kaine 'kind of person we... 24
- San Juan County residents say 'doodah'... 21
- Sanders urges Utah and other... 21
- Utah Democrats see opportunity in... 17