I am still laughing at the government wanting to charge an extra $41 on top of the $25 entrance fees for bear support so visitors to Yellowstone can see more bears. What are they going to do with that extra money? Split it with the bears so they will become more visible to people in their cars? Maybe they will set up bait stations along the way, or offer the bears vacations in Alaska if they will pose for the tourists.
- Who said it: Reagan or Clinton?
- Doug Robinson: Making sense of retired...
- Jay Evensen: Forest Service photo rules are...
- Janna Darnelle: Redefining marriage hurts...
- 5 reasons Mitt Romney will probably run for...
- Letter: Sluggish global warming
- Letter: Campaign disservice
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: For my grandpa
- Janna Darnelle: Redefining marriage... 109
- 5 reasons Mitt Romney will probably run... 67
- John Hoffmire: Save capitalism by... 47
- In our opinion: Here's how the Obama... 41
- Drew Clark: Either view of marriage... 40
- Letter: Sluggish global warming 33
- Robert Bennett: Make climate... 30
- Letter: Enforcing the dress code 30