I am still laughing at the government wanting to charge an extra $41 on top of the $25 entrance fees for bear support so visitors to Yellowstone can see more bears. What are they going to do with that extra money? Split it with the bears so they will become more visible to people in their cars? Maybe they will set up bait stations along the way, or offer the bears vacations in Alaska if they will pose for the tourists.
- Jay Evensen: Legislature's pornography...
- Ralph Hancock: The anti-establishment delusion
- Barack Obama: Religious freedom keeps us strong
- In our opinion: Internet sales tax should...
- Jonathan Johnson: The truth about sales tax...
- In our opinion: National security and the...
- My view: Mayor Biskupski deserves to build...
- Letter: Animals in public places
- In our opinion: National security and... 74
- Is it time for our first woman president? 55
- Robert J. Samuelson: The false charms... 54
- Jay Evensen: Legislature's pornography... 30
- Barack Obama: Religious freedom keeps... 28
- Ralph Hancock: The anti-establishment... 19
- Letter: Hillary and FOIA 18
- Letter: Coal and job creation 18