I am still laughing at the government wanting to charge an extra $41 on top of the $25 entrance fees for bear support so visitors to Yellowstone can see more bears. What are they going to do with that extra money? Split it with the bears so they will become more visible to people in their cars? Maybe they will set up bait stations along the way, or offer the bears vacations in Alaska if they will pose for the tourists.
- Mike Lee: Change is coming to Washington
- Susan Roylance: Definition of the family put...
- Jay Evensen: Should Utah raise its gas tax?...
- Letter: Patriots or serfs?
- Lois M. Collins: Sometimes, only the police...
- My view: Torture, morality and the laws of war
- Letter: Wood burning an easy target
- In our opinion: Moving forward following...
- Charles Krauthammer: Democrats use... 78
- Michael Gerson: The arrogance of... 51
- In our opinion: Police training should... 44
- Mike Lee: Change is coming to Washington 40
- In our opinion: Wood burning ban... 37
- Robert Bennett: More political... 36
- Letter: Patriots or serfs? 32
- Paul Mero: Reasonable solution to... 30