I am still laughing at the government wanting to charge an extra $41 on top of the $25 entrance fees for bear support so visitors to Yellowstone can see more bears. What are they going to do with that extra money? Split it with the bears so they will become more visible to people in their cars? Maybe they will set up bait stations along the way, or offer the bears vacations in Alaska if they will pose for the tourists.
- Jay Evensen: On Second Thought: The 1 percent...
- My view: hippies, 2 Hell's Angels, one...
- Is it time for our first woman president?
- Radon, the unrecognized killer
- Government works best when it's not on autopilot
- H. David Burton: Calling on local leaders to...
- Drew Clark: Why Utah's thriving technology...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Iowa caucus...
- Is it time for our first woman president? 50
- Letter: Hillary and FOIA 18
- Letter: No labels in 2016? 17
- In our opinion: The lesson of... 16
- Arthur Cyr: US presidential politics... 13
- John Florez: Businesses should help pay... 10
- Radon, the unrecognized killer 10
- In our opinion: Legislators need to... 9