I am still laughing at the government wanting to charge an extra $41 on top of the $25 entrance fees for bear support so visitors to Yellowstone can see more bears. What are they going to do with that extra money? Split it with the bears so they will become more visible to people in their cars? Maybe they will set up bait stations along the way, or offer the bears vacations in Alaska if they will pose for the tourists.
- NYT Opinion: Embracing evangelical...
- Jay Evensen: Why the pioneers give us hope today
- George F. Will: GOP minds are at sea —...
- Dan Liljenquist: My theory regarding Melania...
- My view: Racism, gun violence and the heavy...
- In our opinion: An unsatisfying resolution to...
- Letter: Lead on Social Security
- Letter: Delegates are dividing
- Dan Liljenquist: My theory regarding... 40
- In our opinion: The GOP convention... 31
- Letter: Carbon fee legislation 29
- Letter: Delegates are dividing 23
- Letter: Let feds take over 23
- Michael Gerson: The triumph of cynicism 23
- Letter: Lead on Social Security 20
- My view: Racism, gun violence and the... 18