Michelle Tessier, Deseret News
Standout performers: During red zone work, the BYU offense scored seven touchdowns on eight possessions, including a 60-yard pass from Taysom Hill to Algernon Brown for a touchdown and a TD from a touchdown pass from Christian Stewart to Trey Dye. Cornerback Michael Davis picked off Hill for a pick-six.
Quotable: “It seems like camp has gone on forever already. The team is relatively healthy, progressing, peaking toward scrimmage Friday night. I feel good about where we are.” — coach Bronco Mendenhall
Injuries: Backup QB McCoy Hill was back at practice, throwing but not participating in contact drills Tuesday. He underwent minor knee surgery a couple of weeks ago.
Next up: The Cougars are scheduled to practice Wednesday, but it will be closed to the media.
- Brad Rock: Bowl drama shows BYU not going...
- Sitake, Tuiaki leaving Utah for Oregon State
- Both BYU and Memphis to review bowl game brawl
- Report: Video games experts, BYU head coach...
- Brady Poppinga: Confronting an unlikely opponent
- BYU's Tyler Haws' recovery from an ankle...
- These 14 Utahns reminded us why we love...
- Jazz rookie Dante Exum looks like a kid but...
- Wild one: Memphis edges BYU in... 170
- Sitake, Tuiaki leaving Utah for Oregon... 108
- Miami Beach Bowl ends in free-for-all... 97
- Dick Harmon: Cougar bowl loss kind of... 59
- Big winner: Utes hit jackpot early and... 55
- Miami Beach Bowl ends in brawl between... 51
- Report: Video games experts, BYU head... 45
- Both BYU and Memphis to review bowl... 43