Michelle Tessier, Deseret News
Standout performers: During red zone work, the BYU offense scored seven touchdowns on eight possessions, including a 60-yard pass from Taysom Hill to Algernon Brown for a touchdown and a TD from a touchdown pass from Christian Stewart to Trey Dye. Cornerback Michael Davis picked off Hill for a pick-six.
Quotable: “It seems like camp has gone on forever already. The team is relatively healthy, progressing, peaking toward scrimmage Friday night. I feel good about where we are.” — coach Bronco Mendenhall
Injuries: Backup QB McCoy Hill was back at practice, throwing but not participating in contact drills Tuesday. He underwent minor knee surgery a couple of weeks ago.
Next up: The Cougars are scheduled to practice Wednesday, but it will be closed to the media.
- Ben Simmons, Brandon Ingram and intrigue...
- 24-team Euro 2016 a wacky success
- Nevada gambling regulators to weigh new...
- Carmelo Anthony among 10 set for US Olympic...
- Jazz snubbed: Agents block players from...
- AP Source: Pacers acquire Thad Young from Nets
- Rio Olympic organizers unveil village where...
- Agent: LeBron James to skip Rio Olympics
- Never on Sunday: BYU won't compete on... 137
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 57
- Morning links: ESPN analysts critical... 31
- Morning Links: BYU basketball fans... 30
- Utah basketball: Poeltl taken by... 19
- Sitake making transition from longtime... 17
- Utah Jazz plan to be 'active' during... 16
- Families grapple with the pressure to... 15