Michelle Tessier, Deseret News
Standout performers: During red zone work, the BYU offense scored seven touchdowns on eight possessions, including a 60-yard pass from Taysom Hill to Algernon Brown for a touchdown and a TD from a touchdown pass from Christian Stewart to Trey Dye. Cornerback Michael Davis picked off Hill for a pick-six.
Quotable: “It seems like camp has gone on forever already. The team is relatively healthy, progressing, peaking toward scrimmage Friday night. I feel good about where we are.” — coach Bronco Mendenhall
Injuries: Backup QB McCoy Hill was back at practice, throwing but not participating in contact drills Tuesday. He underwent minor knee surgery a couple of weeks ago.
Next up: The Cougars are scheduled to practice Wednesday, but it will be closed to the media.
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit... 84
- Timpview standout, 2014 Mr. Football... 66
- Report: ACC changes stance, now... 62
- Bruins bruise Utes in 69-59 upset 41
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 39
- Dick Harmon: BYU hoops should start... 36
- Former Utah basketball player spreads... 25
- Red and blue recruits: Inside Britain... 25