The Clean Cut: Utah couple married for 66 years sings 'You Are My Sunshine' in the hospital
Utah couple James and Colleen Pinegar can't help but sing to each other, even while in the hospital.
In February 2013, James was being treated for a blood infection after having a hip replacement, according to the Deseret News.
Colleen would spend all day at the hospital, and one day, James asked his wife of 66 years to come close to him so they could sing together.
In this video, the Pinegars sing "You Are My Sunshine," a song James said is special to him.
"It's all about caring, loving, giving, forgiving, sharing, helping. That's how our marriage is, and that's how we got to where we're at, I guess," James said in an interview with the Deseret News.
The YouTube video has more than 1,400,000 views.
The Clean Cut is a daily feature that highlights family friendly videos.
Megan Marsden Christensen writes for the Faith and Family sections. She recently graduated from BYU-Idaho with a bachelor's degree in communication.
- Jon Heder becomes Napoleon Dynamite again for...
- Things that changed my view of marriage forever
- 42 ways to make your kids feel absolutely loved
- Woman's happiness most important to having a...
- 11 movies to watch out for this fall
- The changing definition of 'TV': What parents...
- The Clean Cut: Baby bear does circus act on...
- 4 financial follies of the millennial generation
- The economy has begun to recover, but... 23
- 4 financial follies of the millennial... 12
- How the prince charming fallacy is... 11
- The changing definition of 'TV': What... 11
- Things that changed my view of marriage... 9
- Jon Heder becomes Napoleon Dynamite... 9
- Cincinnati Bengals sign injured player... 7
- 42 ways to make your kids feel... 7