The Clean Cut: Utah couple married for 66 years sings 'You Are My Sunshine' in the hospital
Utah couple James and Colleen Pinegar can't help but sing to each other, even while in the hospital.
In February 2013, James was being treated for a blood infection after having a hip replacement, according to the Deseret News.
Colleen would spend all day at the hospital, and one day, James asked his wife of 66 years to come close to him so they could sing together.
In this video, the Pinegars sing "You Are My Sunshine," a song James said is special to him.
"It's all about caring, loving, giving, forgiving, sharing, helping. That's how our marriage is, and that's how we got to where we're at, I guess," James said in an interview with the Deseret News.
The YouTube video has more than 1,400,000 views.
The Clean Cut is a daily feature that highlights family friendly videos.
Megan Marsden Christensen writes for the Faith and Family sections. She recently graduated from BYU-Idaho with a bachelor's degree in communication.
- 29 of the best Christmas movie quotes
- 'Unbroken' faith: The religious journey of...
- 'American Idol' alum Brooke White creates...
- Christmas 1914: The day even WWI showed humanity
- Over and out: TV flops, exits and endings in...
- The 37 most charitable celebrities
- Bittersweet Christmas: A woman ponders the...
- 4 interactive ways to teach your kids about...
- Chris Hicks: Has Hollywood found new... 16
- 'Unbroken' faith: The religious journey... 7
- What did Utahns search for in 2014?... 6
- School lunch 'blech' factor may go down... 4
- 'Five Armies' brings the Hobbit trilogy... 4
- Why you should think twice before... 3
- Some communities suggest penalizing... 3
- Want a smart kid? Stay away from these... 2