The Clean Cut: Utah couple married for 66 years sings 'You Are My Sunshine' in the hospital
Utah couple James and Colleen Pinegar can't help but sing to each other, even while in the hospital.
In February 2013, James was being treated for a blood infection after having a hip replacement, according to the Deseret News.
Colleen would spend all day at the hospital, and one day, James asked his wife of 66 years to come close to him so they could sing together.
In this video, the Pinegars sing "You Are My Sunshine," a song James said is special to him.
"It's all about caring, loving, giving, forgiving, sharing, helping. That's how our marriage is, and that's how we got to where we're at, I guess," James said in an interview with the Deseret News.
The YouTube video has more than 1,400,000 views.
The Clean Cut is a daily feature that highlights family friendly videos.
Megan Marsden Christensen writes for the Faith and Family sections. She recently graduated from BYU-Idaho with a bachelor's degree in communication.
- 2015 summer festivals and celebrations around...
- Disney's 'Tomorrowland' is a surprisingly...
- It's 'trauma season' in Utah for children
- Great-grandfather receives honorary diploma,...
- Boy Scouts' leader says ban on gay adults not...
- U.S. marriage rate hits new low and may...
- 21 things to look forward to at Disneyland's...
- Photos: Thrill seekers take on stunt-filled 5K
- Boy Scouts' leader says ban on gay... 168
- Erin Stewart: Why do men want 'strong'... 14
- Clinton says childcare needs to be a... 10
- U.S. marriage rate hits new low and may... 9
- Report: Millennials in Utah mirror... 6
- Disney's 'Tomorrowland' is a... 5
- 100 deadly days of summer: What you... 4
- Why exposing your children to another... 3