The Clean Cut: Utah couple married for 66 years sings 'You Are My Sunshine' in the hospital
Utah couple James and Colleen Pinegar can't help but sing to each other, even while in the hospital.
In February 2013, James was being treated for a blood infection after having a hip replacement, according to the Deseret News.
Colleen would spend all day at the hospital, and one day, James asked his wife of 66 years to come close to him so they could sing together.
In this video, the Pinegars sing "You Are My Sunshine," a song James said is special to him.
"It's all about caring, loving, giving, forgiving, sharing, helping. That's how our marriage is, and that's how we got to where we're at, I guess," James said in an interview with the Deseret News.
The YouTube video has more than 1,400,000 views.
The Clean Cut is a daily feature that highlights family friendly videos.
Megan Marsden Christensen writes for the Faith and Family sections. She recently graduated from BYU-Idaho with a bachelor's degree in communication.
- 'Duck Dynasty' daughter sticks to Christian...
- Utah family adopts 2 newborns 6 weeks apart
- Disney and Pixar movie quiz: 25 quotes from...
- Expert advice on no-spank discipline that...
- The Clean Cut: Modern-day good Samaritan...
- Group meeting in Salt Lake to plan 2015 World...
- The Clean Cut: Lindsey Stirling visits the...
- Chris and Sally Mart create a refuge for...
- Group meeting in Salt Lake to plan 2015... 30
- 'Duck Dynasty' daughter sticks to... 16
- Utah family adopts 2 newborns 6 weeks... 10
- This type of high school can increase... 8
- Chris and Sally Mart create a refuge... 8
- Expert advice on no-spank discipline... 8
- It's 2014: Are all our schools... 6
- Watch: Wheatley conference on family 5