Randy Dodson, Fairways Media
SALT LAKE CITY — Former State Amateur champion Dan Horner shot a 66 Sunday to win the Salt Lake City Open at Wingpointe Golf Course by one shot over Riverside CC assistant pro Matt Baird.
Horner finished at 135, while Baird came in at 136 and won the professional first prize of $3,000. Chris Moody was second among the pros at 138, while Derek Fox and Zach Johnson were next at 139. Mike Malaska was the low senior pro at 140.
By Mike Sorensen
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- Utah State set to hire assistant Tim Duryea...
- Brad Rock: The unforgettable Hot Rod Hundley
- Photo gallery: BYU rugby blanks Utah State in...
- 5 things you may have missed at BYU...
- Dick Harmon: Nomadic hoops coach Tony Ingle...
- A not-so-Sweet 16 for the Runnin' Utes... 120
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes... 38
- Brad Rock: Utes shouldn't feel bad, in... 34
- Utes went down swinging in Sweet 16... 30
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to... 25
- Dick Harmon: BYU's spring football... 22
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional... 21
- AP All-Americans: Utah's Wright named... 19