Randy Dodson, Fairways Media
SALT LAKE CITY — Former State Amateur champion Dan Horner shot a 66 Sunday to win the Salt Lake City Open at Wingpointe Golf Course by one shot over Riverside CC assistant pro Matt Baird.
Horner finished at 135, while Baird came in at 136 and won the professional first prize of $3,000. Chris Moody was second among the pros at 138, while Derek Fox and Zach Johnson were next at 139. Mike Malaska was the low senior pro at 140.
By Mike Sorensen
- Utah Jazz: A look at each player's contract...
- Dick Harmon: The Mangum brothers are a...
- Salt Lake marathon is first win for Lehi...
- Utah's second spring scrimmage is 'a dead heat'
- Doug Robinson: The high cost of coaches
- Utah Jazz: Future of Trevor Booker, Joe...
- Utah gymnastics: Red Rocks finish second to...
- Optimism abounds for the Utah Jazz's future
- Former BYU star Ena fitting in well at... 76
- Utah football: Dres Anderson shines in... 58
- Morning links: Krystkowiak shares his... 32
- Rose still has lofty goals for BYU's... 30
- Dick Harmon: Careers of Aaron... 25
- Mountain West Conference announces... 22
- Morning links: Booker ends the year... 17
- Video: Utah football coaches revved up... 16