Ranking the most important players for the success of the Utah Utes in 2014
Scott G Winterton, Deseret News
Camp is finally under way for Utah head coach Kyle Whittingham and the University of Utah football team. This time around expectations are high as the Utes try to reverse their fortunes from the previous two seasons when they failed to reach a bowl game or even a .500 record.
If the Utes are to get over the hump in a very difficult Pac-12 this season they are going to need to have plenty of players step up in a big way. This list ranks the most important Utah players to the success of the team this season. These guys will have the most impact of anyone on whether the Utes go bowling for the first time in three years.
- The 1996 NBA Draft redone: How did the Jazz...
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into fall camp
- Dick Harmon: Hanging with legacy players of...
- 5 things Utah football needs for coming season
- 5 things to watch for as BYU, Utah and USU...
- Randy Hollis: Utah's Perrins is one of the...
- Brad Rock: Hill, Keeton, Booker not the best...
- High school football: Hunter Wolverines 2015...
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 expansion talk... 111
- Ute football team picked to finish 5th... 54
- Morning links: BYU, Utah and Utah State... 44
- 4-star basketball recruit Connor... 32
- Whittingham dishes on stadium... 27
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into... 27
- Mendenhall: BYU's 2015 schedule... 21
- Morning links: Devontae Booker to be... 20