Ranking the most important players for the success of the Utah Utes in 2014
Scott G Winterton, Deseret News
Camp is finally under way for Utah head coach Kyle Whittingham and the University of Utah football team. This time around expectations are high as the Utes try to reverse their fortunes from the previous two seasons when they failed to reach a bowl game or even a .500 record.
If the Utes are to get over the hump in a very difficult Pac-12 this season they are going to need to have plenty of players step up in a big way. This list ranks the most important Utah players to the success of the team this season. These guys will have the most impact of anyone on whether the Utes go bowling for the first time in three years.
- Red and Blue Recruits: Examining the...
- Royals Pitcher Jeremy Guthrie expresses...
- Video: Improbable final play lifts Maple...
- Newcomers enjoy BYU hoops debut in Cougar Tipoff
- Live streams: 2A & 3A volleyball tournament...
- Utes lose Dres Anderson to a knee injury
- Utah Jazz fall to Rockets on opening night
- Kansas City Royals turn to former BYU pitcher...
- Keeping it rolling: Utes top Trojans in... 87
- BYU needs win at Middle Tennessee to... 77
- Dick Harmon: BYU's defense needs Bronco... 58
- Misery loves company: BYU football No.... 57
- BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall gives... 46
- High school football: State tournament... 45
- Poppinga has endured dark times before,... 42
- Utes lose Dres Anderson to a knee injury 42