Utahn Daniel Summerhays finishes in tie for 33rd at PGA Championship
John Raoux, AP
Daniel Summerhays tied for 33rd place at the PGA Championship with a 1-under-par 70 Sunday, which gave him a 4-under-par 280 total.
The Farmington native made a birdie-2 at the par-3 No. 8 hole, sinking a 15-foot putt. On the back nine he birdied at No. 13, only to lose it back at 14 with a bogey. He made another bogey at No. 16 before finishing off with a birdie at No. 18 for the fourth-straight day.
- The 1996 NBA Draft redone: How did the Jazz...
- Mendenhall: BYU's 2015 schedule difficult...
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into fall camp
- Dick Harmon: Hanging with legacy players of...
- From dating advice to awkward returns: 10 of...
- 5 things to watch for as BYU, Utah and USU...
- 5 things Utah football needs for coming season
- ESPN highlights BYU basketball's roster...
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 expansion talk... 106
- Cougars say they have learned lessons... 70
- Ute football team picked to finish 5th... 52
- Utah makes top 7 for 4-star offensive... 50
- Morning links: BYU, Utah and Utah State... 41
- Morning links: Tom Hackett is the Utes'... 33
- 4-star basketball recruit Connor... 32
- Whittingham dishes on stadium... 27