Utahn Daniel Summerhays finishes in tie for 33rd at PGA Championship
John Raoux, AP
Daniel Summerhays tied for 33rd place at the PGA Championship with a 1-under-par 70 Sunday, which gave him a 4-under-par 280 total.
The Farmington native made a birdie-2 at the par-3 No. 8 hole, sinking a 15-foot putt. On the back nine he birdied at No. 13, only to lose it back at 14 with a bogey. He made another bogey at No. 16 before finishing off with a birdie at No. 18 for the fourth-straight day.
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia
- BYU football: Virginia disappointed but...
- Dick Harmon: Virginia tries for upset, but...
- College football: Utes wrap up...
- Brad Rock: Utah's Travis Wilson needs another...
- BYU's Arellano makes big impact in win over...
- Sunday morning quarterback: Stars and stats...
- Utah football: Utes' 2015 schedule... 108
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with... 73
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 65
- Utes leave the Big House with a large... 61
- Utah football enemy camp: 5 questions... 46
- Go long? So far, deep passes not a big... 40
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia 40
- 7 reasons why the BYU Cougars will go... 34