Utahn Daniel Summerhays finishes in tie for 33rd at PGA Championship
John Raoux, AP
Daniel Summerhays tied for 33rd place at the PGA Championship with a 1-under-par 70 Sunday, which gave him a 4-under-par 280 total.
The Farmington native made a birdie-2 at the par-3 No. 8 hole, sinking a 15-foot putt. On the back nine he birdied at No. 13, only to lose it back at 14 with a bogey. He made another bogey at No. 16 before finishing off with a birdie at No. 18 for the fourth-straight day.
- Brad Rock: Bowl drama shows BYU not going...
- Both BYU and Memphis to review bowl game brawl
- Brady Poppinga: Confronting an unlikely opponent
- These 14 Utahns reminded us why we love...
- Sitake, Tuiaki leaving Utah for Oregon State
- Jazz rookie Dante Exum looks like a kid but...
- BYU's Tyler Haws' recovery from an ankle...
- Video: Former USU running back Robert...
- Wild one: Memphis edges BYU in... 172
- Sitake, Tuiaki leaving Utah for Oregon... 114
- Miami Beach Bowl ends in free-for-all... 97
- Dick Harmon: Cougar bowl loss kind of... 59
- Big winner: Utes hit jackpot early and... 55
- Miami Beach Bowl ends in brawl between... 52
- Report: Video games experts, BYU head... 45
- Both BYU and Memphis to review bowl... 45