Utah Highway Patrol
SALT LAKE CITY — The Utah Highway Patrol is investigating a Sunday morning crash that killed a man on I-80 in Parleys Canyon.
Troopers say a man driving a small car headed west on the interstate just before the East Canyon turnoff was killed after his vehicle suddenly veered off the roadway into a parked trailer and unoccupied truck at about 8 a.m.
Few other details were available, but more information will be posted as it is released.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Twitter: amyjoi16
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Police say man murdered his mother in her...
- UDOT to begin adding lanes to I-15 in...
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws... 45
- New rule sparks debate over teacher... 42
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 29
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 28
- Sanders to address Utah delegation to... 15
- Utah Democrats see opportunity in... 14
- LDS Church asks court to void subpoena... 13
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument... 9