Utah Highway Patrol
SALT LAKE CITY — The Utah Highway Patrol is investigating a Sunday morning crash that killed a man on I-80 in Parleys Canyon.
Troopers say a man driving a small car headed west on the interstate just before the East Canyon turnoff was killed after his vehicle suddenly veered off the roadway into a parked trailer and unoccupied truck at about 8 a.m.
Few other details were available, but more information will be posted as it is released.
Email: email@example.com, Twitter: amyjoi16
- Fountain Green holds first Christmas light...
- Pranks spark collection of toilet paper by...
- Hatch 'sorry to see' Lee called an...
- Baby's first Christmas comes with gift of hope
- Utah native served with main character in...
- Utahn Merlin Taylor is Santa with a cause
- What to do after the presents are opened?...
- Once paralyzed, Mormon missionary heading...
- Hatch 'sorry to see' Lee called an... 120
- List of potential prison sites cut to... 44
- Couples celebrate one-year anniversary... 35
- Poll: Nearly two-thirds of Utahns... 26
- What does a letter grade mean for my... 19
- Mia Love names KSL reporter to head... 17
- Pleasant Grove pizza manager arrested... 12
- Police: Gunman said he shot at trooper... 12