Utah Highway Patrol
SALT LAKE CITY — The Utah Highway Patrol is investigating a Sunday morning crash that killed a man on I-80 in Parleys Canyon.
Troopers say a man driving a small car headed west on the interstate just before the East Canyon turnoff was killed after his vehicle suddenly veered off the roadway into a parked trailer and unoccupied truck at about 8 a.m.
Few other details were available, but more information will be posted as it is released.
Email: email@example.com, Twitter: amyjoi16
- Idea for Burt's Bees land to become park...
- 5 places your money might be hiding
- Top 7 money-saving tips for summer travel
- Teen who spends his nights taking care of his...
- Herbert says Sec. Jewell offered assurances...
- Police: Body of man missing since March found
- Oldest giraffe in North America dies at Hogle...
- Zion's Hidden Canyon Trail to close for...
- Are Utahns tiring of Mitt Romney... 96
- Utah and 10 states sue Obama... 39
- Teacher on leave after telling students... 32
- Herbert says Sec. Jewell offered... 18
- National conservative group backs... 18
- Hatch steadfast in holding up Supreme... 17
- South Jordan's FrontRunner-oriented... 10
- Utah lawsuit challenges porn filter fees 9