Ravell Call, Deseret News
Instead of complaining, Rocky Mountain Power (RMP) and like-minded utilities should be thankful. They should pay not charge, and reward not penalize customers who have rooftop solar arrays. In their small but helpful way, those customers help mitigate the serious and costly damage RMP is doing to human and environmental health by burning coal, which is an extremely dirty polluting form of energy.
RMP could and should be a much more responsible corporate citizen. In fact, they should set a good example themselves by phasing out coal and replacing it with clean, safe, renewable power like their more responsible rooftop solar customers.
- Letter: Shredded Constitution 95
- Letter: Disregarding liberty, laws 51
- My view: Move the prison for the sake... 38
- Letter: Trump’s chances 35
- Robert J. Samuelson: Are policies... 31
- Richard Davis: Time to fix Obamacare... 26
- Dan Liljenquist: Time to relegate the... 24
- Neil Flinders: Keeping track of school... 21