The emergency crisis at the border, the scandal at the IRS, the wars in Israel and Iraq, the lawsuit against the President, getting to the bottom of Benghazi; these Congressional priorities have taken a back seat to their five-week vacation.
Their actions speak louder than their words. Their words are nothing more than to drive a voter base.
- Letter: Eroding the BSA 65
- Jay Evensen: An Obama-created monument... 47
- In our opinion: Teacher pay one way to... 46
- Richard Davis: Planned Parenthood... 40
- In our opinion: Time to phase out... 27
- In our opinion: After change to state... 25
- My view: Utah leaders, don't let EPA... 25
- Jay Evensen: Muhammad Yunus wants to... 23