Michelle Tessier, Deseret News
Standout performers: Quarterback Taysom Hill completed three touchdown passes (two to Nick Kurtz and one to Terenn Houk) in a red zone drill. Backup QB Christian Stewart threw a long TD pass to Colby Pearson.
Quotable: "I like our team a lot. The practice structure is giving us more team reps than we've ever had with fewer injuries. We can go harder longer with less risk." — BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall
Injuries: No new injuries.
Next up: Friday marks BYU's first two-a-days session. Both practices are closed to the media. A scrimmage is scheduled for Saturday at LaVell Edwards Stadium.
- Source: Kyle Whittingham not being forced out...
- Amy Donaldson: South Jordan mom eyes Boston...
- Brad Rock: Silence is the wrong approach for...
- Brad Rock: Memo to Utes: Get your act together
- Bingham nearly topples undefeated Florida...
- Red and Blue Recruits: An inside look at...
- Dick Harmon: BYU starters lose 3-point range...
- Meet the 21 Utah ties on the NFL playoff rosters
- Utah offensive coordinator Dave... 75
- Brad Rock: Bowl drama shows BYU not... 63
- Source: Kyle Whittingham not being... 45
- Hill, Whittingham meet after football... 41
- Brad Rock: Memo to Utes: Get your act... 38
- Red and Blue Recruits: An inside look... 21
- Dick Harmon: BYU starters lose 3-point... 15
- Pangos, Wiltjer lead Gonzaga to victory... 13