Douglas C. Pizac
A storm passing over the state Wednesday dropped hailstones an inch in diameter and nearly an inch of rain on residents in Kearns and West Valley City, and briefly interrupted summer activities. A second band of rain was expected to pass over the area Wednesday evening with clouds and thunderstorms persisting Thursday, KSL meteorologists reported.
- 5 places your money might be hiding
- Top 7 money-saving tips for summer travel
- Ballet West artists prepare original works...
- Weber County deputies investigating possible...
- A family's faith and a mother's legacy shine...
- Festival celebrates cultural traditions
- Photos: Here comes the sun
- Police suspect arson in house fire that...
- Utah and 10 states sue Obama... 32
- Teacher on leave after telling students... 30
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue... 20
- National conservative group backs... 18
- Herbert says Sec. Jewell offered... 17
- Are you willing to pay a fee to use... 17
- Group targets Utah's public lands fight... 12
- A family's faith and a mother's legacy... 11