Temple Square to be featured in video promoting Utah to international audience
SALT LAKE CITY — Temple Square, Utah's No. 1 tourist attraction with 5 million annual visitors, will be part of a worldwide marketing campaign aimed at bringing more tourists to the United States.
A film crew for Brand USA, a joint partnership between the U.S. government and the private tourism industry, recently visited Salt Lake City to begin work on a video to promote Utah.
The LDS Church's Mormon Newsroom blog posted an item Wednesday about the upcoming video.
The blog item said the video will include a segment on Temple Square with interviews with some of the Mormon sister missionaries who greet visitors in multiple languages each day on Temple Square and Neil Wilkinson, the head of Temple Square Hospitality.
Brand USA's "Discover America" ad campaign, supplemented by a partnership with Google and YouTube, has boosted intent to travel to the United States by 22 percent, according to a recent study.
- 'Saturday's Warrior' director shares details...
- Jerry Earl Johnston: Do you fit the Mormon...
- LDS missionaries cover David Archuleta's...
- Who decides if a law restricts a religious...
- Defending the Faith: Did Book of Mormon...
- Temple Square opens 3 new exhibits
- 'Meet the Mormons' now available for...
- Arianna Rees: Why Lindsey Stirling's...
- Defending the Faith: Did Book of Mormon... 137
- Jerry Earl Johnston: Do you fit the... 23
- Who decides if a law restricts a... 19
- 'Saturday's Warrior' director shares... 11
- The Rohingyas: A look into one of the... 8
- 34 of the most beautiful churches from... 7
- Who are ‘the least of... 6
- Jerry Earl Johnston: I can't move the... 4