Watching events unfold in Ukraine, one has to ask, "What will work?" Vladimir Putin has proven to be a bully with a vision to revive the USSR. He's even developed an old style propaganda campaign, expecting to convince the world of his virtuous intentions and of his innocence.
Is it time to consider trying to unify NATO and present a unified front with military options? Perhaps Dutch troops would want to be involved in helping to demilitarize eastern Ukraine. Perhaps it's too unthinkable.
Salt Lake City
- Jay Evensen: Legislature's pornography...
- Ralph Hancock: The anti-establishment delusion
- Barack Obama: Religious freedom keeps us strong
- In our opinion: National security and the...
- In our opinion: Internet sales tax should...
- Jonathan Johnson: The truth about sales tax...
- My view: Mayor Biskupski deserves to build...
- Letter: Animals in public places
- In our opinion: National security and... 74
- Is it time for our first woman president? 55
- Robert J. Samuelson: The false charms... 54
- Jay Evensen: Legislature's pornography... 30
- Barack Obama: Religious freedom keeps... 28
- Ralph Hancock: The anti-establishment... 19
- Letter: Hillary and FOIA 18
- Letter: Coal and job creation 18