Watching events unfold in Ukraine, one has to ask, "What will work?" Vladimir Putin has proven to be a bully with a vision to revive the USSR. He's even developed an old style propaganda campaign, expecting to convince the world of his virtuous intentions and of his innocence.
Is it time to consider trying to unify NATO and present a unified front with military options? Perhaps Dutch troops would want to be involved in helping to demilitarize eastern Ukraine. Perhaps it's too unthinkable.
Salt Lake City
- In our opinion: Despite alarming shift...
- My view: Drafting women a threat to religious...
- Richard Davis: What will Americans sacrifice...
- Derek B. Miller: It's my party and I'll decry...
- In our opinion: Politics and ISIS
- Jay Evensen: The IOC demonstrates again why...
- Letter: Cruz took a stand
- Letter: Acting presidential
- Letter: Guns in America 60
- In our opinion: Planned Parenthood... 49
- Richard Davis: What will Americans... 47
- In our opinion: Despite alarming shift... 34
- Letter: Acting presidential 31
- Letter: Cruz took a stand 30
- Dan Liljenquist: Presidential politics... 30
- My view: What message does Melania's... 29