Watching events unfold in Ukraine, one has to ask, "What will work?" Vladimir Putin has proven to be a bully with a vision to revive the USSR. He's even developed an old style propaganda campaign, expecting to convince the world of his virtuous intentions and of his innocence.
Is it time to consider trying to unify NATO and present a unified front with military options? Perhaps Dutch troops would want to be involved in helping to demilitarize eastern Ukraine. Perhaps it's too unthinkable.
Salt Lake City
- Doug Robinson: Making sense of retired...
- Who said it: Reagan or Clinton?
- Janna Darnelle: Redefining marriage hurts...
- 5 reasons Mitt Romney will probably run for...
- Jay Evensen: Forest Service photo rules are...
- John Hoffmire: Save capitalism by focusing on...
- Letter: Enforcing the dress code
- In our opinion: Utah looks to break cycle of...
- Janna Darnelle: Redefining marriage... 104
- 5 reasons Mitt Romney will probably run... 67
- John Hoffmire: Save capitalism by... 47
- In our opinion: Here's how the Obama... 41
- Drew Clark: Either view of marriage... 39
- Robert Bennett: Make climate... 30
- Letter: Enforcing the dress code 30
- Letter: School electronic devices 26