Watching events unfold in Ukraine, one has to ask, "What will work?" Vladimir Putin has proven to be a bully with a vision to revive the USSR. He's even developed an old style propaganda campaign, expecting to convince the world of his virtuous intentions and of his innocence.
Is it time to consider trying to unify NATO and present a unified front with military options? Perhaps Dutch troops would want to be involved in helping to demilitarize eastern Ukraine. Perhaps it's too unthinkable.
Salt Lake City
- Mike Lee: Change is coming to Washington
- Jay Evensen: Cuba not likely to change...
- My view: Chaffetz named ‘politician of...
- Letter: Patriots or sheep?
- Disputes over specialized license plates...
- Greg Bell: Socialism vs. the safety net
- In our opinion: Water, a precious commodity
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: New Christmas...
- Charles Krauthammer: Democrats use... 78
- In our opinion: Police training should... 45
- Mike Lee: Change is coming to Washington 44
- Robert Bennett: More political... 36
- Susan Roylance: Definition of the... 34
- My view: Chaffetz named... 34
- Letter: Patriots or serfs? 33
- Jay Evensen: Cuba not likely to change... 31