A local TV news show reported that 4 of 5 Utahns had not visited a dentist in the past year and attributed the fact to people remembering painful experiences of childhood. I don't know who was interviewed to reach that conclusion. The reason people don't visit a dentist is the cost. Even if you are offered dental insurance, the cost is high. Unless someone has a particular problem, it's easy to put off visiting a dentist for more pressing needs.
- Robert J. Samuelson: The Olympic sinkhole
- In our opinion: Finding – not forcing...
- Drew Clark: Will 2016 be the breakout year...
- My view: The supergentrification of Sugar House
- Michael Gerson: The Dalai Lama's path to peace
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: The 'bathroom...
- My view: Patriotic Millionaires urges Hatch...
- Charles Krauthammer: Donald, Hillary and the...
- In our opinion: Finding – not... 81
- Letter: Nothing is 'free' 57
- Richard Davis: Who needs to go to the... 34
- In our opinion: Those intolerable TSA... 22
- Jay Evensen: Like it or not, politics... 22
- My view: Mitt Romney's Harry Potter... 22
- In our opinion: A social media enabled... 21
- On Second Thought: A lighthearted look... 19