A local TV news show reported that 4 of 5 Utahns had not visited a dentist in the past year and attributed the fact to people remembering painful experiences of childhood. I don't know who was interviewed to reach that conclusion. The reason people don't visit a dentist is the cost. Even if you are offered dental insurance, the cost is high. Unless someone has a particular problem, it's easy to put off visiting a dentist for more pressing needs.
- In our opinion: Despite alarming shift...
- My view: Drafting women a threat to religious...
- Richard Davis: What will Americans sacrifice...
- Derek B. Miller: It's my party and I'll decry...
- In our opinion: Politics and ISIS
- Jay Evensen: The IOC demonstrates again why...
- Letter: Cruz took a stand
- Letter: Acting presidential
- Letter: Guns in America 55
- In our opinion: Planned Parenthood... 49
- Richard Davis: What will Americans... 47
- In our opinion: Despite alarming shift... 34
- Letter: Acting presidential 31
- Letter: Cruz took a stand 30
- Dan Liljenquist: Presidential politics... 29
- My view: What message does Melania's... 25