Ravell Call, Deseret News
Day 2: Because of wet field conditions, the Utes once again moved practice to the artificial turf at Rice-Eccles Stadium. They're still in the NCAA-mandated acclimatization period, so much of the work Tuesday morning involved install.
Standout performers: For the second-consecutive day, Utah coach Kyle Whittingham declined to single out any individuals — opting for group praise instead. He noted that all of the new guys have done some good things.
"It looks like we've got a group of guys that are going to help us this year," Whittingham said.
Quotable: "Each day that goes by we find out a little more about these guys." — Kyle Whittingham
Injuries: As per policy, Utah does not give injury updates unless the player will be out for an extended period of time.
Next up: Wednesday morning at Ute Field.
This glance accompanies related stories and is not a comprehensive practice report.
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- Utah State set to hire assistant Tim Duryea...
- Brad Rock: The unforgettable Hot Rod Hundley
- Photo gallery: BYU rugby blanks Utah State in...
- 5 things you may have missed at BYU...
- Dick Harmon: Nomadic hoops coach Tony Ingle...
- A not-so-Sweet 16 for the Runnin' Utes... 120
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes... 38
- Brad Rock: Utes shouldn't feel bad, in... 34
- Can Utes turn Sweet 16 dance into date... 28
- Photo gallery and video replay: BYU... 23
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to... 23
- Utes went down swinging in Sweet 16... 23
- Home games on the Sabbath: RSL... 22