Ravell Call, Deseret News
Day 2: Because of wet field conditions, the Utes once again moved practice to the artificial turf at Rice-Eccles Stadium. They're still in the NCAA-mandated acclimatization period, so much of the work Tuesday morning involved install.
Standout performers: For the second-consecutive day, Utah coach Kyle Whittingham declined to single out any individuals — opting for group praise instead. He noted that all of the new guys have done some good things.
"It looks like we've got a group of guys that are going to help us this year," Whittingham said.
Quotable: "Each day that goes by we find out a little more about these guys." — Kyle Whittingham
Injuries: As per policy, Utah does not give injury updates unless the player will be out for an extended period of time.
Next up: Wednesday morning at Ute Field.
This glance accompanies related stories and is not a comprehensive practice report.
- New Rome mayor maintains opposition to 2024...
- Former NBA MVP Derrick Rose traded from Bulls...
- NHL coming to Las Vegas; New team to start...
- Massive crowd engulfs Cleveland, champion...
- Chile beats Colombia 2-0 to return to Copa...
- Ben Simmons, Brandon Ingram and intrigue...
- 24-team Euro 2016 a wacky success
- Nevada gambling regulators to weigh new...
- Morning links: Athlon ranks Utah FBS... 89
- Never on Sunday: BYU won't compete on... 87
- Utah Jazz to acquire Indiana Pacers PG... 37
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 32
- Morning links: ESPN analysts critical... 27
- Utah basketball: Poeltl taken by... 16
- Brad Rock: Jazz move up playoff... 14
- Families grapple with the pressure to... 14