Ravell Call, Deseret News
Day 2: Because of wet field conditions, the Utes once again moved practice to the artificial turf at Rice-Eccles Stadium. They're still in the NCAA-mandated acclimatization period, so much of the work Tuesday morning involved install.
Standout performers: For the second-consecutive day, Utah coach Kyle Whittingham declined to single out any individuals — opting for group praise instead. He noted that all of the new guys have done some good things.
"It looks like we've got a group of guys that are going to help us this year," Whittingham said.
Quotable: "Each day that goes by we find out a little more about these guys." — Kyle Whittingham
Injuries: As per policy, Utah does not give injury updates unless the player will be out for an extended period of time.
Next up: Wednesday morning at Ute Field.
This glance accompanies related stories and is not a comprehensive practice report.
- Ready or Not: Rio Olympics open doors at...
- 20 years ago: Palacios defends marathon title
- IOC leaders stop short of complete ban on...
- Aussies won't move to Rio village yet; power,...
- Ken Griffey Jr. and Mike Piazza inducted into...
- 'Vive la France': Chris Froome makes...
- Busch turns weekend into clean sweep with...
- Larry Stone: Ken Griffey Jr.’s...
- BYU football: Certain games on the... 105
- Big 12 watch: BYU praised for 'excited'... 54
- Big 12 watch: Is BYU the long-term... 43
- Morning links: BYU's Emery called one... 42
- Morning links: Utah Jazz on the rise;... 36
- Doug Robinson: It's still Hill's time... 34
- Former BYU QB Max Hall confronts... 30
- Former BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall says... 23