Ravell Call, Deseret News
Day 2: Because of wet field conditions, the Utes once again moved practice to the artificial turf at Rice-Eccles Stadium. They're still in the NCAA-mandated acclimatization period, so much of the work Tuesday morning involved install.
Standout performers: For the second-consecutive day, Utah coach Kyle Whittingham declined to single out any individuals — opting for group praise instead. He noted that all of the new guys have done some good things.
"It looks like we've got a group of guys that are going to help us this year," Whittingham said.
Quotable: "Each day that goes by we find out a little more about these guys." — Kyle Whittingham
Injuries: As per policy, Utah does not give injury updates unless the player will be out for an extended period of time.
Next up: Wednesday morning at Ute Field.
This glance accompanies related stories and is not a comprehensive practice report.
- The 1996 NBA Draft redone: How did the Jazz...
- Mendenhall: BYU's 2015 schedule difficult...
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into fall camp
- From dating advice to awkward returns: 10 of...
- Dick Harmon: Hanging with legacy players of...
- 5 things to watch for as BYU, Utah and USU...
- 5 things Utah football needs for coming season
- ESPN highlights BYU basketball's roster...
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 expansion talk... 106
- Cougars say they have learned lessons... 70
- Ute football team picked to finish 5th... 52
- Utah makes top 7 for 4-star offensive... 50
- Morning links: BYU, Utah and Utah State... 41
- Morning links: Tom Hackett is the Utes'... 33
- 4-star basketball recruit Connor... 32
- Whittingham dishes on stadium... 27