BYU football: Which Cougars are most crucial for success in 2014?
Jeffrey D. Allred, Deseret News
The BYU Cougars have already started fall camp and are poised to have a monster year.
The Cougars are loaded with returning starters from last season's 8-5 team who are looking to add to already successful careers. There are also some big-time newcomers who are looking to make their respective mark on the program this year.
With the abundance of talent that litters the Cougars' roster in 2014 there are more than a handful of players who need to have big seasons for BYU to find success. This is the list of the best of the best of those players. These are who will carry the load for the Cougars this season as they try to make another step forward to get their name back into the national conversation as one of the best football schools in the country.
Defensive stats are from cfbstats.com, offensive stats from Sports-reference.com.
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit... 82
- Timpview standout, 2014 Mr. Football... 66
- Report: ACC changes stance, now... 62
- Bruins bruise Utes in 69-59 upset 41
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 39
- Dick Harmon: BYU hoops should start... 35
- Former Utah basketball player spreads... 25
- Red and blue recruits: Inside Britain... 24