The Clean Cut: Taylor Swift surprises 6-year-old in Boston Children's Hospital
Taylor Swift sings about love, and she shows it, too.
Swift surprised 6-year-old Jordan Nickerson, who has leukemia, in the Boston Children's Hospital Aug. 3 to sing "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together."
In a YouTube video, the pair sings and dances together, and Jordan smiles the whole time.
The video was posted Aug. 3 and has more than 500,000 views.
The Clean Cut is a daily feature that highlights family friendly videos.
Megan Marsden Christensen writes for the Faith and Family sections. She recently graduated from BYU-Idaho with a bachelor's degree in communication.
- The Clean Cut: After dad's death, brother...
- She paid for a family's groceries and got...
- Can you guess when these 17 animated Disney...
- Pornography conference probes perils, solutions
- There is no such thing as a bulletproof marriage
- Erin Stewart: Saying goodbye to a mommy era
- The problems grandparents face when...
- A letter to my boys: The real reason I say no...
- Maryland couple investigated again... 18
- Pornography conference probes perils,... 6
- Erin Stewart: Saying goodbye to a mommy... 5
- She paid for a family's groceries and... 5
- Schooled by autism: 5 lessons from my... 3
- Ask Mr. Dad: How to handle stress of... 2
- Sherry Young: Protecting our family in... 2
- What causes do men care about? Kids and... 1