The Clean Cut: Taylor Swift surprises 6-year-old in Boston Children's Hospital
Taylor Swift sings about love, and she shows it, too.
Swift surprised 6-year-old Jordan Nickerson, who has leukemia, in the Boston Children's Hospital Aug. 3 to sing "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together."
In a YouTube video, the pair sings and dances together, and Jordan smiles the whole time.
The video was posted Aug. 3 and has more than 500,000 views.
The Clean Cut is a daily feature that highlights family friendly videos.
Megan Marsden Christensen writes for the Faith and Family sections. She recently graduated from BYU-Idaho with a bachelor's degree in communication.
- Chris and Sally Mart create a refuge for...
- Utah family adopts 2 newborns 6 weeks apart
- Utah families share tragic stories of teens...
- Mom calls out Toys R Us for selling fake...
- Playing favorites can increase the chance a...
- 'Duck Dynasty' daughter sticks to Christian...
- The Clean Cut: High school team helps...
- Watch: Wheatley conference on family
- Chris and Sally Mart create a refuge... 8
- This type of high school can increase... 7
- Studio C teams up with popular indie... 6
- Bound together: marriage rates and the... 5
- The Clean Cut: Ellen DeGeneres gives... 5
- It's 2014: Are all our schools... 5
- Can too many dating options be a... 5
- Watch: Wheatley conference on family 5