The Clean Cut: Taylor Swift surprises 6-year-old in Boston Children's Hospital
Taylor Swift sings about love, and she shows it, too.
Swift surprised 6-year-old Jordan Nickerson, who has leukemia, in the Boston Children's Hospital Aug. 3 to sing "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together."
In a YouTube video, the pair sings and dances together, and Jordan smiles the whole time.
The video was posted Aug. 3 and has more than 500,000 views.
The Clean Cut is a daily feature that highlights family friendly videos.
Megan Marsden Christensen writes for the Faith and Family sections. She recently graduated from BYU-Idaho with a bachelor's degree in communication.
- The No. 1 cause of divorce may not be what...
- 10 million views in 10 days: Behind the...
- Working on Thanksgiving Day? Here's why most...
- The factors that drive or deter teen sex
- 'Say Thanks': Facebook launches new feature...
- Children in foster care need this one thing...
- Utahn on 'Biggest Loser' gets another chance...
- About Utah: Now, he's been everywhere
- The No. 1 cause of divorce may not be... 16
- Working on Thanksgiving Day? Here's why... 12
- Families have become the scapegoat of... 9
- The factors that drive or deter teen sex 9
- 10 million views in 10 days: Behind the... 9
- Be thankful — there's a theology... 6
- About Utah: Now, he's been everywhere 5
- A community of theater: Utah theater... 2