The Clean Cut: Taylor Swift surprises 6-year-old in Boston Children's Hospital
Taylor Swift sings about love, and she shows it, too.
Swift surprised 6-year-old Jordan Nickerson, who has leukemia, in the Boston Children's Hospital Aug. 3 to sing "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together."
In a YouTube video, the pair sings and dances together, and Jordan smiles the whole time.
The video was posted Aug. 3 and has more than 500,000 views.
The Clean Cut is a daily feature that highlights family friendly videos.
Megan Marsden Christensen writes for the Faith and Family sections. She recently graduated from BYU-Idaho with a bachelor's degree in communication.
- First-timers and veterans among thousands to...
- Twila Van Leer: Wow! I'm part of history, too
- Wright Words: What I learned on a trail near...
- Motherhood Matters: 3 keys to a great family...
- Is this TV show a 'game changer for people...
- 4 tips for planning a successful family hike
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Top parenting ideas,...
- Simple cheese and chive baguettes dress up...
- Amy Iverson: Showing kids how to make... 6
- Wright Words: What I learned on a trail... 4
- First-timers and veterans among... 2
- The Clean Cut: 91-year-old widow... 2
- Tiffany Gee Lewis: Lessons from sending... 2
- Twila Van Leer: Wow! I'm part of... 1
- Heart-pounding 'Jason Bourne' makes the... 1
- Websites allow viewers, parents to... 1