The Clean Cut: Taylor Swift surprises 6-year-old in Boston Children's Hospital
Taylor Swift sings about love, and she shows it, too.
Swift surprised 6-year-old Jordan Nickerson, who has leukemia, in the Boston Children's Hospital Aug. 3 to sing "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together."
In a YouTube video, the pair sings and dances together, and Jordan smiles the whole time.
The video was posted Aug. 3 and has more than 500,000 views.
The Clean Cut is a daily feature that highlights family friendly videos.
Megan Marsden Christensen writes for the Faith and Family sections. She recently graduated from BYU-Idaho with a bachelor's degree in communication.
- A father's bucket list: 10 things I want to...
- 5 underrated Disney movies
- Wyoming ranked third in US in percentage of...
- Motherhood Matters: When there is nothing...
- The top 10 dream colleges in 2015
- Lexi Hansen forgives driver who hit her (+video)
- The Clean Cut: Time-lapse video captures...
- What accounts for the cinematic generation gap?
- 'Maternal feminists' defend motherhood... 57
- What makes marriage hard? These 5... 18
- 5 underrated Disney movies 17
- The Clean Cut: Mitt Romney, Jimmy... 9
- Teens may be even more distracted... 4
- What accounts for the cinematic... 3
- A father's bucket list: 10 things I... 3
- Wyoming ranked third in US in... 2