'Mormon Bachelorette' announces five women who will participate in show this fall
After tallying viewers' votes, directors of "The Mormon Bachelor/ette," an LDS-centered online reality dating series, announced which five women were selected to participate on the YouTube series.
Created in 2010, the show is set to start its fifth season produced by Erin Elton Schurtz, a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints who co-founded the series.
Several additions have been made to the YouTube series this year, including a new host, Angela Trusty. Trusty is the author of a Deseret News advice column, "Ask Angela," in which she answers questions from the LDS community.
Brittany Willison, executive producer, also announced that this season the series will include five bachelorettes instead of the usual one, and on Saturday each contestant was announced. The contestants are Catie Shaw, 25; Kristen Johnson, 38; Mindy Leavitt, 27; Tiffany Freeze, 29, and Cassidy Baker, 29.
Email: email@example.com | Twitter: @Sarah_DNews
- How to get 'Meet the Mormons' in theaters...
- Young performing LDS missionary shares...
- Two apostles visit Northern South America,...
- Mormon neighbors help Catholic nuns with...
- Famous Mormons featured in new BYU commercial
- Ask Angela: Fiancee struggles with newly...
- New Harmony: Viewing the penmanship of prophets
- A conversation with Mormon convert and 7-time...
- Ask Angela: Fiancee struggles with... 45
- New Harmony: Viewing the penmanship of... 8
- New Utah rabbi hopes to 'perfect the... 6
- 6 science-fiction and fantasy movies... 5
- 5 unusual places of worship 5
- How to get 'Meet the Mormons' in... 4
- Over half a million people attended... 4
- 10 religious leaders you may not know... 4