'Mormon Bachelorette' announces five women who will participate in show this fall
After tallying viewers' votes, directors of "The Mormon Bachelor/ette," an LDS-centered online reality dating series, announced which five women were selected to participate on the YouTube series.
Created in 2010, the show is set to start its fifth season produced by Erin Elton Schurtz, a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints who co-founded the series.
Several additions have been made to the YouTube series this year, including a new host, Angela Trusty. Trusty is the author of a Deseret News advice column, "Ask Angela," in which she answers questions from the LDS community.
Brittany Willison, executive producer, also announced that this season the series will include five bachelorettes instead of the usual one, and on Saturday each contestant was announced. The contestants are Catie Shaw, 25; Kristen Johnson, 38; Mindy Leavitt, 27; Tiffany Freeze, 29, and Cassidy Baker, 29.
Email: email@example.com | Twitter: @Sarah_DNews
- New friends plan to work together to defend...
- 'Attitude of gratitude': 25 quotes from LDS...
- Reader voices: I'm trying to be a Mormon
- Faith leaders leave Vatican with high hopes...
- In the Whirled: The good Mormon Democrat
- Capturing 'Mormon Faces': LDS mother,...
- LDS Church releases renderings of final Provo...
- Mormon creator of 'Battlestar Galactica'...
- In the Whirled: The good Mormon Democrat 106
- Pastors opposed to same-sex marriage... 37
- Defending the Faith: A note on the... 35
- Faith leaders leave Vatican with high... 34
- New friends plan to work together to... 24
- LDS Church releases renderings of final... 17
- Mormon creator of 'Battlestar... 17
- 5 reasons why we want to believe Jesus... 14