SANDY — The first Latter-Day Expo offers a peek at a first edition of the Book of Mormon and some of the new Mormon-themed products that will be available later this year and in 2015.
Also at the Latter-Day Expo on Saturday, Aug. 9, will be musical artists and other speakers who are members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and, according to a news release, there will be screenings of soon-to-be released movies.
About 60 vendors will be at the expo, with products to sample or buy. The music artists include The Jets, Daniel Beck, Nashville Tribute Band vocalist Jason Deere, Cherie Call and Sam Payne, along with guests like Sistas in Zion bloggers Tamu Smith and Zandra Vranes; Garrett Batty, the writer/director of “The Saratov Approach”; and Hank Smith, a youth speaker and author.
The movie screenings include “Beyond the Farthest Star,” “The Saratov Approach” and “Wayward.”
- LDS First Presidency calls 8 new MTC presidents
- The Piano Guys perform 'Silent Night' at New...
- LDS Church releases 'A Savior Is Born'...
- New Joseph Smith Papers volume provides...
- Elder Oaks gives special Thanksgiving...
- MTC missionaries spend Thanksgiving preparing...
- The effect of having a widow's mite of faith
- A lesson a little girl learned while seeing...
- MTC missionaries spend Thanksgiving... 11
- Wright Words: Why Thanksgiving is... 4
- A lesson a little girl learned while... 4
- LDS Church releases 'A Savior Is Born'... 4
- The most grateful religions in America,... 2
- Tebow’s recent breakup creates... 2
- Pope Francis brings peace message to... 1
- Book review: 'Understanding the... 1