Orrin Hatch said of the Grand Staircase-Escalante National Monument, "Like the attack on Pearl Harbor, this massive proclamation came completely without notice to the public. The biggest presidential land set-aside in almost 20 years was a sneak attack."
Apparently our good senator cannot distinguish between acts of destruction and acts of preservation.
- My view: Obama has you cornered with K-12...
- Five principles to help guide public dialogue...
- Letter: Human body
- Steve Eaton: Sundance the Talking Dog is gone
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: A more...
- My view: Use of force debate should recognize...
- In our opinion: School libraries need...
- In our opinion: Sen. Mike Lee's proposed...
- Five principles to help guide public... 93
- In our opinion: Sen. Mike Lee's... 61
- Letter: Human body 37
- Robert J. Samuelson: The trouble with... 15
- Drew Clark: We need to consider... 15
- In our opinion: School libraries need... 13
- Letter: Transportation component 11
- My view: Obama has you cornered with... 9