PRESTON, Idaho — Police are asking the public's health in identifying a man who walked into a hospital Thursday night and appears to have amnesia.
According to the Preston Police Department, the man walked into the hospital dressed in a gray T-shirt, jeans and high-top tennis shoes. The man was also wearing a silver necklace.
The man is described in his 50s, about 5 feet 10 inches tall, weighs about 170 pounds. He has brown hair, with a receding hairline and has a salt and pepper goatee.
The man appears to have no injuries, but he does not know who he is or where he is from. The hospital conducted a thorough exam of the man, including an MRI scan, but did find anything amiss.
According to police, the man breaks into tears if he is asked about his parents. He gave police a Colorado ZIP code but that did not result in any other information.
Anyone with information about the man is asked to call the Franklin County Sheriff’s Office at 208-852-1234.
— Marjorie Cortez
- Funeral services for President Boyd K. Packer...
- Photo gallery: Journey headlines 35th Stadium...
- President Boyd K. Packer, champion of...
- Should Meagan Grunwald get life without parole?
- Doug Robinson: Utah's Glen Hanson has had an...
- Photos: A photographic look at President Boyd...
- President Packer's enduring legacy includes...
- Minor earthquake shakes southern Utah town
- LDS Church donates to Utah Pride... 64
- My view: Move the prison for the sake... 42
- President Boyd K. Packer, champion of... 39
- Former Provo High teacher pleads guilty... 24
- Utah senators seeking support for... 16
- My view: Utah lawmakers can protect... 13
- Pig-shaped hot air balloon crashes in... 12
- Rubio, Christie planning sleepover with... 12