PRESTON, Idaho — Police are asking the public's health in identifying a man who walked into a hospital Thursday night and appears to have amnesia.
According to the Preston Police Department, the man walked into the hospital dressed in a gray T-shirt, jeans and high-top tennis shoes. The man was also wearing a silver necklace.
The man is described in his 50s, about 5 feet 10 inches tall, weighs about 170 pounds. He has brown hair, with a receding hairline and has a salt and pepper goatee.
The man appears to have no injuries, but he does not know who he is or where he is from. The hospital conducted a thorough exam of the man, including an MRI scan, but did find anything amiss.
According to police, the man breaks into tears if he is asked about his parents. He gave police a Colorado ZIP code but that did not result in any other information.
Anyone with information about the man is asked to call the Franklin County Sheriff’s Office at 208-852-1234.
— Marjorie Cortez
- Riverton sees 550-acre LDS Church property...
- Survivor of Trolley Square massacre urges...
- Salt Lake County may downsize, close South...
- Ex-judge asks Obama to commute sentence of...
- Deer attacks man in Draper backyard, police say
- Two rescued after falling through ice at...
- 2016 Sterling Scholar candidates
- Should Utah have 'blended sentences' for teen...
- Supporters of Oregon occupier honor... 56
- Riverton sees 550-acre LDS Church... 38
- Meagan Grunwald won't get a new trial... 26
- Survivor of Trolley Square massacre... 25
- Paradigm shift: Fewer Utah juvenile... 18
- Woman killed by mixer at Sandy grocery... 16
- Video involving officer whose ear was... 15
- Should Utah have 'blended sentences'... 14