PRESTON, Idaho — Police are asking the public's health in identifying a man who walked into a hospital Thursday night and appears to have amnesia.
According to the Preston Police Department, the man walked into the hospital dressed in a gray T-shirt, jeans and high-top tennis shoes. The man was also wearing a silver necklace.
The man is described in his 50s, about 5 feet 10 inches tall, weighs about 170 pounds. He has brown hair, with a receding hairline and has a salt and pepper goatee.
The man appears to have no injuries, but he does not know who he is or where he is from. The hospital conducted a thorough exam of the man, including an MRI scan, but did find anything amiss.
According to police, the man breaks into tears if he is asked about his parents. He gave police a Colorado ZIP code but that did not result in any other information.
Anyone with information about the man is asked to call the Franklin County Sheriff’s Office at 208-852-1234.
— Marjorie Cortez
- Pres. Nelson honored by the University of Utah
- Rep. Justin Miller pleads guilty to...
- Police seek alleged drug money from woman...
- Photo gallery: Night skies over national parks
- Is 'Speaker Chaffetz' more likely with...
- Utah man impresses all four judges on 'The...
- Inmate charged with sending threatening...
- Could elephants' 'superhero' cancer guardian...
- Is 'Speaker Chaffetz' more likely with... 67
- Chaffetz's run for speaker makes... 47
- Utah cites Warren Jeffs as reason... 42
- Scholars disagree whether compromise... 41
- Gov. Herbert says latest Medicaid... 29
- Proposal calls for 900 South to be... 20
- LDS Church leaders continue to... 17
- Judge dismisses negligence lawsuit... 15