PRESTON, Idaho — Police are asking the public's health in identifying a man who walked into a hospital Thursday night and appears to have amnesia.
According to the Preston Police Department, the man walked into the hospital dressed in a gray T-shirt, jeans and high-top tennis shoes. The man was also wearing a silver necklace.
The man is described in his 50s, about 5 feet 10 inches tall, weighs about 170 pounds. He has brown hair, with a receding hairline and has a salt and pepper goatee.
The man appears to have no injuries, but he does not know who he is or where he is from. The hospital conducted a thorough exam of the man, including an MRI scan, but did find anything amiss.
According to police, the man breaks into tears if he is asked about his parents. He gave police a Colorado ZIP code but that did not result in any other information.
Anyone with information about the man is asked to call the Franklin County Sheriff’s Office at 208-852-1234.
— Marjorie Cortez
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Roy home destroyed in fire
- Man shot by roommate in Holladay, police say
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 29
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 28
- LDS Church asks court to void subpoena... 12
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument... 9
- Women underrepresented across Utah's... 8
- Brother, sister hugged each other as... 8
- Prosecutors say Jeremy Johnson should... 7
- Audit of embattled S.L. County... 7