PRESTON, Idaho — Police are asking the public's health in identifying a man who walked into a hospital Thursday night and appears to have amnesia.
According to the Preston Police Department, the man walked into the hospital dressed in a gray T-shirt, jeans and high-top tennis shoes. The man was also wearing a silver necklace.
The man is described in his 50s, about 5 feet 10 inches tall, weighs about 170 pounds. He has brown hair, with a receding hairline and has a salt and pepper goatee.
The man appears to have no injuries, but he does not know who he is or where he is from. The hospital conducted a thorough exam of the man, including an MRI scan, but did find anything amiss.
According to police, the man breaks into tears if he is asked about his parents. He gave police a Colorado ZIP code but that did not result in any other information.
Anyone with information about the man is asked to call the Franklin County Sheriff’s Office at 208-852-1234.
— Marjorie Cortez
- One year later: Slow movement on slide repairs
- Prison inmates start hunger strike, demand...
- Stolen Dodge Charger no match for Hurricane...
- Recreation, crowds and challenges: What's...
- Teen girl killed in Millard County crash
- LDS Church relationship with Boy Scouts in...
- About Utah: He never yelled, but he sure did...
- Salt Lake County cities, school districts...
- IRS commits to not target tax-exempt... 48
- Jury orders Siegfried and Jensen to pay... 37
- Prison inmates start hunger strike,... 34
- Salt Lake County cities, school... 16
- Teens arrested, rancher cleared after... 12
- Salt Lake police looking for horses,... 10
- Survey: Utah residents want crops, not... 10
- National report shows high overall... 9