The Clean Cut: This ATM gives people much more than money
It was customer appreciation day at TD Canada Trust, and the event included more than muffins and donuts.
On July 24, four TD branches across Canada turned their ATMs into "Automated Thanking Machines."
Several loyal customers were selected and asked to come to the branch to participate in a focus group regarding a new ATM feature, Marketingmag.ca reported.
But as soon as these customers approached the machine, they were shocked to find personalized gifts, such as trips to Disneyland, flowers, baseball paraphernalia and thank you cards. TD Canada posted a video on YouTube of the different interactions, which at the time of publication had more than 3 million views.
More than 1,000 other TD branches across Canada participated in customer appreciation day by handing out $20 bills to everyone who entered their branches.
The Clean Cut is a daily feature that highlights family-friendly videos.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Twitter: @Sarah_DNews
- LDS dad among finalists for Doritos Super...
- Australian mom removes heavy makeup from...
- Family motto helps LDS couple put parenting...
- Motherhood Matters: What I learned from...
- 12 Disney movies that are coming out in 2015
- Are you part of the global 'baby shortage'?
- Reader voices: The loss of a dog
- Chess in schools: bringing the classic mind...
- Are you part of the global 'baby... 10
- Australian mom removes heavy makeup... 10
- LDS dad among finalists for Doritos... 5
- Want your child to eat more fruits and... 4
- Sherry Young: Nostalgia, airplanes and... 4
- Motherhood Matters: To grouchy moms... 4
- Does taking advantage of family leave... 4
- Dad gets 'no-show' bill after... 3