The Clean Cut: This ATM gives people much more than money
It was customer appreciation day at TD Canada Trust, and the event included more than muffins and donuts.
On July 24, four TD branches across Canada turned their ATMs into "Automated Thanking Machines."
Several loyal customers were selected and asked to come to the branch to participate in a focus group regarding a new ATM feature, Marketingmag.ca reported.
But as soon as these customers approached the machine, they were shocked to find personalized gifts, such as trips to Disneyland, flowers, baseball paraphernalia and thank you cards. TD Canada posted a video on YouTube of the different interactions, which at the time of publication had more than 3 million views.
More than 1,000 other TD branches across Canada participated in customer appreciation day by handing out $20 bills to everyone who entered their branches.
The Clean Cut is a daily feature that highlights family-friendly videos.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Twitter: @Sarah_DNews
- 'Unbroken' faith: The religious journey of...
- New 'Annie' feels more functional than...
- Bittersweet Christmas: A woman ponders the...
- 'American Idol' alum Brooke White creates...
- 4 interactive ways to teach your kids about...
- 29 of the best Christmas movie quotes
- Chris Hicks: Has Hollywood found new respect...
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: New Christmas...
- Chris Hicks: Has Hollywood found new... 16
- Black Captain America leading comic... 6
- What did Utahns search for in 2014?... 6
- 'Unbroken' faith: The religious journey... 6
- 'Five Armies' brings the Hobbit trilogy... 4
- School lunch 'blech' factor may go down... 3
- Why you should think twice before... 3
- 'Dragon Age' tops AP critics' best... 2