The Clean Cut: 3-year-old drumming prodigy stuns Russian audience
A 3-year-old Russian boy, Lyonya Shilovsky, is stunning hundreds of thousands with his drumming abilities.
Throughout his performance, the audience clapped along with the toddler. Once finished, Lyonya took a bow, accepted a bouquet of flowers and skipped off the stage only to be welcomed back for more applause.
Lyonya also appeared on a Russian television show titled "Minute of Fame," a competition similar to "America's Got Talent."
The Clean Cut is a daily feature that highlights family-friendly videos.
Email: email@example.com | Twitter: @Sarah_DNews
- First-timers and veterans among thousands to...
- Twila Van Leer: Wow! I'm part of history, too
- Wright Words: What I learned on a trail near...
- Motherhood Matters: 3 keys to a great family...
- Is this TV show a 'game changer for people...
- 4 tips for planning a successful family hike
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Top parenting ideas,...
- Simple cheese and chive baguettes dress up...
- Amy Iverson: Showing kids how to make... 6
- Wright Words: What I learned on a trail... 4
- LDS family runs a nonalcoholic apple... 3
- First-timers and veterans among... 2
- The Clean Cut: 91-year-old widow... 2
- Tiffany Gee Lewis: Lessons from sending... 2
- Twila Van Leer: Wow! I'm part of... 1
- Heart-pounding 'Jason Bourne' makes the... 1