The Clean Cut: 3-year-old drumming prodigy stuns Russian audience
A 3-year-old Russian boy, Lyonya Shilovsky, is stunning hundreds of thousands with his drumming abilities.
Throughout his performance, the audience clapped along with the toddler. Once finished, Lyonya took a bow, accepted a bouquet of flowers and skipped off the stage only to be welcomed back for more applause.
Lyonya also appeared on a Russian television show titled "Minute of Fame," a competition similar to "America's Got Talent."
The Clean Cut is a daily feature that highlights family-friendly videos.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Twitter: @Sarah_DNews
- 33 things I want my sons to know
- Mom battling cancer determined to live for...
- Things that changed my view of marriage forever
- 'Duck Dynasty' dad approves of daughter's...
- 3 South Jordan siblings battling rare disease...
- Experts debate whether marriage is needed for...
- The Clean Cut: Military father surprises...
- 10 compliments your kids need to hear
- Things that changed my view of marriage... 26
- The economy has begun to recover, but... 24
- Experts debate whether marriage is... 22
- The changing definition of 'TV': What... 15
- Jon Heder becomes Napoleon Dynamite... 9
- Mom battling cancer determined to live... 7
- Woman's happiness most important to... 5
- 6 science-fiction and fantasy movies... 5