The Clean Cut: 3-year-old drumming prodigy stuns Russian audience
A 3-year-old Russian boy, Lyonya Shilovsky, is stunning hundreds of thousands with his drumming abilities.
Throughout his performance, the audience clapped along with the toddler. Once finished, Lyonya took a bow, accepted a bouquet of flowers and skipped off the stage only to be welcomed back for more applause.
Lyonya also appeared on a Russian television show titled "Minute of Fame," a competition similar to "America's Got Talent."
The Clean Cut is a daily feature that highlights family-friendly videos.
Email: email@example.com | Twitter: @Sarah_DNews
- What 'shared parenting' is and how it can...
- UTubers: Redhead Express covers 'I Knew I...
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: Parenting around the...
- RootsTech 2016 a 25,000-member 'studio audience'
- Figuring out why teens turn to pornography
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Losing weight with the...
- What it's like for a dad to raise a fencing...
- Here's an unexpected way to get healthier...
- Figuring out why teens turn to pornography 13
- As 'Sesame Street' debuts on HBO, some... 2
- UTubers: Utah native stars as Sandy in... 1
- Amy Choate-Nielsen: Father's... 1
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Losing weight... 1
- Tangy orange shrimp dish that's quickly... 1
- What 'shared parenting' is and how it... 1
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: Parenting... 1