The Clean Cut: 3-year-old drumming prodigy stuns Russian audience
A 3-year-old Russian boy, Lyonya Shilovsky, is stunning hundreds of thousands with his drumming abilities.
Throughout his performance, the audience clapped along with the toddler. Once finished, Lyonya took a bow, accepted a bouquet of flowers and skipped off the stage only to be welcomed back for more applause.
Lyonya also appeared on a Russian television show titled "Minute of Fame," a competition similar to "America's Got Talent."
The Clean Cut is a daily feature that highlights family-friendly videos.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Twitter: @Sarah_DNews
- Want to improve your marriage? Get a hobby,...
- Understanding love, handling conflict, other...
- Baby boomers are not selling off homes, but...
- The Clean Cut: Child plays peekaboo with...
- Nonprofit intervention program in Arizona...
- After having a baby, dad's brain changes too
- Family of teenage girl with burns on 65...
- Why do we need an R-rated Hobbit movie?
- Why do we need an R-rated Hobbit movie? 17
- Want your marriage to last? Have... 13
- Want to improve your marriage? Get a... 11
- As Common Core results trickle in,... 8
- Trust, forgiveness and repentance are... 7
- The Clean Cut: 5-year-old British boy... 3
- The Clean Cut: Children taste dark... 3
- Baby boomers are not selling off homes,... 3