Tom Smart, Deseret News
Former United States Marine Corp. Sgt. Kay Knight and his co-rider, Denny Salisbury, were at Salt Lake's Shriners Hospital for Children on Monday, July 28, 2014. The two are part of a charity ride to honor Lance Cpl. Johnny Strong, who was killed while serving in Iraq. Because Strong enjoyed video gaming, Knight started the Pax2Pax ride, which raises awareness for the Child’s Play Foundation and children’s hospitals that benefit from the video game donations.
- 5 places your money might be hiding
- Top 7 money-saving tips for summer travel
- Ballet West artists prepare original works...
- Weber County deputies investigating possible...
- A family's faith and a mother's legacy shine...
- Festival celebrates cultural traditions
- Photos: Here comes the sun
- Police suspect arson in house fire that...
- Utah and 10 states sue Obama... 32
- Teacher on leave after telling students... 30
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue... 20
- National conservative group backs... 18
- Herbert says Sec. Jewell offered... 17
- Are you willing to pay a fee to use... 17
- Group targets Utah's public lands fight... 12
- A family's faith and a mother's legacy... 11