Utah State announces kickoff times and TV providers for Idaho State, Arkansas State, Hawaii games
Utah State Athletics announced Monday the kickoff times and television providers for its home football game against Idaho State, along with its road games at Arkansas State and Hawai’i.
Utah State’s home opener against Idaho State on Saturday, Sept. 6, will be streamed live on the Mountain West Network and begin at 6 p.m. MT. USU’s non-conference road game at Arkansas State on Saturday, Sept. 20, and its Mountain West road game at Hawai’i on Saturday, Nov. 1, begin at 5 p.m. MT. Television for the Aggies game at ASU is still to be determined, while its game at UH will be televised live by Oceanic Time Warner Cable with streaming available outside of Hawai’i on the Mountain West Network.
Utah State has 10 games being nationally televised this fall with five home contests and five road games. Seven of the matchups will appear on one of the ESPN Networks (ESPN, ESPN2 or ESPNU), two on the CBS Sports Network, while its season opener at Tennessee on Sunday, Aug. 31, will appear on the SEC Network.
Of its 10 nationally televised games this fall, three will be played on a Friday night as its non-conference contest at BYU (Oct. 3) will be shown on ESPN at 8:30 p.m., and its Mountain West road game at Wyoming (Nov. 7) and home finale against San José State (Nov. 21) will both appear on ESPN2. Kickoff time in Laramie is slated for 6 p.m., and the SJSU game is scheduled to start at 7:30.
Utah State games being nationally televised on one of the ESPN Networks include three Mountain West home matchups, as the Aggies host Air Force on Saturday, Oct. 11; UNLV on Saturday, Oct. 25; and New Mexico on Saturday, Nov. 15. Furthermore, USU's regular season finale at Mountain West foe Boise State will also be nationally televised by ESPN on Saturday, Nov. 29.
Kickoff times and specific outlets for Utah State's four ESPN games mentioned above will be determined during the course of the regular season.
Utah State's two games on the CBS Sports Network include its non-conference home game against Wake Forest on Saturday, Sept. 13, and its Mountain West road game at Colorado State on Saturday, Oct. 18. Both games begin at 5 p.m.
2014 Utah State Football Schedule
Date. Opponent. Time (listed in MST).
Aug. 31 at Tennessee (SECN) 5 p.m.
Sept. 6 Idaho State (MWN) 6 p.m.
Sept. 13 Wake Forest (CBSSN) 5 p.m.
Sept. 20 at Arkansas State 5 p.m.
Sept. 27 BYE
Oct. 3 at BYU (ESPN) 8:30 p.m.
Oct. 11 Air Force* (ESPNN) TBA
Oct. 18 at Colorado State* (CBSSN) 5 p.m.
Oct. 25 UNLV* (ESPNN) TBA
Nov. 1 at Hawai’i* (MWN) 5 p.m.
Nov. 7 at Wyoming* (ESPN2) 6 p.m.
Nov. 15 New Mexico* (ESPNN) TBA
Nov. 21 San Jose State* (ESPN2) 7:30 p.m.
Nov. 29 at Boise State* (ESPNN) TBA
Dec. 6 Mountain West Championship TBA
* Mountain West game
Doug Hoffman is the associate athletic director for Utah State University Athletic Media Relations.
- Emery scores career-high 37 points to lead...
- Utah Jazz: Analyzing 3 trade possibilities as...
- 40-foot jumper by Lexi Rydalch secures BYU's...
- Dick Harmon: The night the rim got wide as a...
- Rise and Shout: "Jeopardy!" contestants...
- Morning links: Hayward becomes 'gaming...
- High school wrestling: Pleasant Grove dynasty...
- 3 Utah football coaches promoted in staff...
- Emery scores career-high 37 points to... 71
- Rise and Shout: "Jeopardy!" contestants... 60
- 13 locals invited to 2016 NFL Scouting... 50
- Doug Robinson: Peyton Manning sells out... 45
- Dick Harmon: Time running out for Dave... 45
- Morning links: BYU, Virginia fans share... 44
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Sitake wants former... 40
- Nick Emery's freshman season at BYU... 39