Katie Couric interviews Mormon mom from Cute Girls Hairstyles
Mindy McKnight, a mother of six and a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, discussed her successful hairstyling YouTube channel with Katie Couric on July 18.
Since 2008, McKnight has shared styling tips with other parents using pictures of her daughters' hair. In 2009, the McKnight family began posting tutorials to YouTube, and now, six years later, their channel, Cute Girls Hairstyles, has more than 2.4 million subscribers and more than 343 million video views.
During the interview with Couric, McKnight explained that Cute Girls Hairstyles is a family affair, which includes her husband, Shaun, who quit his job to pursue their YouTube business. Mindy McKnight also spoke about her hairstyle that was featured in "The Hunger Games: Catching Fire."
At the end of the segment, Couric invited McKnight's two oldest daughters, twins Brooklyn and Bailey, to join them on the stage for a styling lesson.
The McKnight family previously lived in Lehi, Utah, and has relocated to Dallas, Texas. To find out more about McKnight's hairstyles, visit CuteGirlsHairstyles.com.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Twitter: @Sarah_DNews
- Here’s a look at Disney’s newest...
- 11 guaranteed steps to cut family spending
- UTubers: Lindsey Stirling and Lexi Walker...
- 30 questions to ask your kid instead of 'How...
- Sherry Young: Dreams of these three people...
- Teach your children to be coachable
- Motherhood Matters: How running helped me...
- Tiffany Gee Lewis: Your presence is...
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: To the mom who... 7
- Pope asserts marriage is forever at... 4
- Chris Hicks: Modern comedies... 3
- 5 amazing true stories of fate bringing... 3
- My view: Teenagers need environments... 3
- Here’s a look at Disney’s... 2
- The Clean Cut: Crocodile Hunter's... 1
- 11 guaranteed steps to cut family spending 1