Katie Couric interviews Mormon mom from Cute Girls Hairstyles
Mindy McKnight, a mother of six and a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, discussed her successful hairstyling YouTube channel with Katie Couric on July 18.
Since 2008, McKnight has shared styling tips with other parents using pictures of her daughters' hair. In 2009, the McKnight family began posting tutorials to YouTube, and now, six years later, their channel, Cute Girls Hairstyles, has more than 2.4 million subscribers and more than 343 million video views.
During the interview with Couric, McKnight explained that Cute Girls Hairstyles is a family affair, which includes her husband, Shaun, who quit his job to pursue their YouTube business. Mindy McKnight also spoke about her hairstyle that was featured in "The Hunger Games: Catching Fire."
At the end of the segment, Couric invited McKnight's two oldest daughters, twins Brooklyn and Bailey, to join them on the stage for a styling lesson.
The McKnight family previously lived in Lehi, Utah, and has relocated to Dallas, Texas. To find out more about McKnight's hairstyles, visit CuteGirlsHairstyles.com.
Email: email@example.com | Twitter: @Sarah_DNews
- The Clean Cut: After dad's death, brother...
- There is no such thing as a bulletproof marriage
- Can you guess when these 17 animated Disney...
- She paid for a family's groceries and got...
- Sherry Young: Protecting our family in the...
- Erin Stewart: Saying goodbye to a mommy era
- How to prevent cognitive decline related to...
- How parents can keep family screen time under...
- Maryland couple investigated again... 18
- BYU Cougarettes dance team wins... 9
- Former Ute Matt Asiata found success in... 8
- Is having children an irrational choice? 7
- The problems grandparents face when... 6
- Erin Stewart: Saying goodbye to a mommy... 5
- Where are all the teens going? 4
- Schooled by autism: 5 lessons from my... 3