Have those who complain about daylight saving time never got up early to go fishing or attend a sunrise service? Have they never stayed up for a late? Or traveled out of our time zone? These complaints seem to be highly contrived.
Recently, while working at an office, I hated going home in the winter semi-dark at 5 p.m. Yes, children going to school in the dark is a problem. Why not begin school an hour later when sunrise dictates it? As for me, I love the long summer daylight evenings. Let’s keep daylight saving time.
- Can you pass the U.S. citizenship test?
- W. Bradford Wilcox: The new progressive...
- In our opinion: Don't 'Army-ize' local police...
- John Hoffmire: To feed the world, we must...
- Lois M. Collins: 'She asked for it' subverts...
- Letter: Singles solution
- Charles Krauthammer: The jihadi logic
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Are...
- My view: Utah, where do you stand on... 96
- W. Bradford Wilcox: The new progressive... 45
- Letter: Bush dilemma 2.0 42
- In our opinion: Don't 'Army-ize' local... 29
- George F. Will: Obama needs Congress to... 27
- Can you pass the U.S. citizenship test? 27
- In our opinion: How committed are... 26
- John Hoffmire: To feed the world, we... 22