Have those who complain about daylight saving time never got up early to go fishing or attend a sunrise service? Have they never stayed up for a late? Or traveled out of our time zone? These complaints seem to be highly contrived.
Recently, while working at an office, I hated going home in the winter semi-dark at 5 p.m. Yes, children going to school in the dark is a problem. Why not begin school an hour later when sunrise dictates it? As for me, I love the long summer daylight evenings. Let’s keep daylight saving time.
- Why LDS Church's anti-discrimination stance...
- What one word best describes Barack Obama?
- In our opinion: Fix, don't repeal, Affordable...
- What The New York Times gets wrong about...
- 18 of the most heart warming and feel-good...
- Michael Gerson: America has enough problems...
- W. Bradford Wilcox: Yes, women and children...
- Letter: Antelope Island prison
- What The New York Times gets wrong... 82
- In our opinion: Fix, don't repeal,... 71
- Michael and Jenet Erickson: Utah... 50
- In our opinion: It's time to end the... 42
- Mike Lee: Tax reform shouldn't penalize... 38
- In our opinion: Fairness for all in... 37
- Jay Evensen: Will Obama visit Utah? Do... 37
- Why LDS Church's anti-discrimination... 28