I am in disagreement with our president and his policies. I am an 86-year-old active member of the church, and as such I have served in many positions. I have been married for 66 years with five children, 20 grandchildren and 24 great grandchildren. I find it difficult to appreciate the president for his support of abortions, and authorizing financial support for this procedure.
Thankfully, there are still more good people in the world than bad.
- Doug Robinson: The high cost of coaches
- My view: History reveals some correct beliefs...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Long-term...
- In our opinion: Liberal arts vs STEM...
- Drew Clark: After 50 years, Moore's Law...
- Letter: Next president?
- In our opinion: Fabricated Rolling Stone...
- John Florez: America's strength is its...
- Ralph Hancock: Religious freedom and... 75
- Letter: Wrong wage approach 47
- Letter: No more hungry kids 41
- Kathleen Parker: Hillary Clinton's... 40
- Greg Bell: The problem of being a... 40
- Utah's 'grand bargain' stands in sharp... 34
- Letter: Unemployment compensation 33
- Letter: Intimate caucus system 27