I am in disagreement with our president and his policies. I am an 86-year-old active member of the church, and as such I have served in many positions. I have been married for 66 years with five children, 20 grandchildren and 24 great grandchildren. I find it difficult to appreciate the president for his support of abortions, and authorizing financial support for this procedure.
Thankfully, there are still more good people in the world than bad.
- Jay Evensen: Ask people in the Third World if...
- My view: Medical marijuana: Google vs. PubMed
- My view: Why so many Americans find Trump and...
- George F. Will: Break the dentists' hold on...
- In our opinion: Alleged medicinal benefits of...
- My view: Scouting: Friend or foe?
- My view: What's behind water funding travesty
- Rely on invisible hand?
- In our opinion: National security and... 79
- My view: Scouting: Friend or foe? 39
- Barack Obama: Religious freedom keeps... 34
- Jay Evensen: Legislature's pornography... 32
- In our opinion: Alleged medicinal... 32
- Letter: Coal and job creation 24
- Rely on invisible hand? 24
- Jay Evensen: Ask people in the Third... 22