I am in disagreement with our president and his policies. I am an 86-year-old active member of the church, and as such I have served in many positions. I have been married for 66 years with five children, 20 grandchildren and 24 great grandchildren. I find it difficult to appreciate the president for his support of abortions, and authorizing financial support for this procedure.
Thankfully, there are still more good people in the world than bad.
- In our opinion: Disney outbreak sends a...
- Robert Bennett: Obama's State of the Union...
- Letter: Prison nonsense
- Letter: Is hard work unorthodox?
- 16 of the most heart warming and feel-good...
- Ron Clegg: Primary seat belt law will save lives
- Letter: Dangerous societal focus
- In our opinion: Parents reading to young...
- Jay Evensen: Obama must make religious... 56
- In our opinion: Supreme Court rules... 35
- In our opinion: Disney outbreak sends a... 29
- Letter: Prison nonsense 28
- Robert Bennett: Obama's State of the... 26
- Letter: Peanut butter ban? 21
- Letter: Idle elimination 19
- Ron Clegg: Primary seat belt law will... 19