I am in disagreement with our president and his policies. I am an 86-year-old active member of the church, and as such I have served in many positions. I have been married for 66 years with five children, 20 grandchildren and 24 great grandchildren. I find it difficult to appreciate the president for his support of abortions, and authorizing financial support for this procedure.
Thankfully, there are still more good people in the world than bad.
- Michael and Jenet Erickson: In marriage...
- Politicians being awkward at Halloween
- My View: Children need mother and father
- In our opinion: 'If it ain't broke' ...
- Letter: Pulling down signs
- My view: Let's get Congress working again for...
- My view: U.S. faces grim future in Middle East
- Jay Evensen: Should Utah be in the Central...
- Jay Evensen: IRS abuses continue... 46
- Michael and Jenet Erickson: In marriage... 41
- Letter: Waiving rights 37
- The most important speech in Ronald... 36
- My view: Herbert should pick law... 32
- Letter: Common Core jeopardy 30
- My view: U.S. faces grim future in... 30
- Robert J. Samuelson: Wages stay... 29