Tom Smart, Deseret News
Traditional folk dancing group Quetzales performs during Peru Fest, an event held to help the San Juan Clinic, or the Clinica de San Juan de Dios, in Lima, Peru, at the Utah Cultural Celebration Center on Saturday, July 26, 2014, in West Valley City. The event celebrates the country's rich culture through music, dance, prizes and the crowning of Miss Peru Utah.
- Things that changed my view of marriage forever
- Mom battling cancer determined to live for...
- 42 ways to make your kids feel absolutely loved
- 6 science-fiction and fantasy movies inspired...
- The Clean Cut: Military father surprises...
- 'I am Adam Lanza's Mother' author Liza Long...
- Woman's happiness most important to having a...
- 10 compliments your kids need to hear
- The economy has begun to recover, but... 24
- Things that changed my view of marriage... 21
- The changing definition of 'TV': What... 13
- Should I stay or should I go? How faith... 10
- Jon Heder becomes Napoleon Dynamite... 9
- 42 ways to make your kids feel... 7
- How net neutrality impacts online news... 6
- Woman's happiness most important to... 5