WOODS CROSS — A large fire burned at a building in a Woods Cross neighborhood Friday afternoon.
The South Davis Metro Fire Department tweeted that crews were fighting the blaze at Overhead Door Co. of Bountiful near 2460 S. 1500 West.
Utah Sen. Todd Weiler, R-Woods Cross, lives in the area and said he saw the fire on his way home from work.
"It's an extremely large amount of billowing smoke," Weiler said. "It's actually right behind some residential houses. The houses are not on fire yet, but it's literally right in their backyard."
More information will be posted as it becomes available.
- Pleasant Grove pizza manager arrested for...
- Once paralyzed, Mormon missionary heading...
- Candlelight vigil held for critically injured...
- About Utah: They're best in the world
- What does a letter grade mean for my child's...
- Driver allegedly causes accident on I-15,...
- Former top deputy in Utah attorney general...
- Two arrested in SLC homicide investigation
- A year later, a look at the Utah... 91
- Sugar House man intends to sue police,... 36
- Anti-police protests tie up traffic on... 33
- What does a letter grade mean for my... 18
- Couples celebrate one-year anniversary... 18
- Audit: Utah still relies heavily on... 16
- Utah lawmakers recommend lowest-cost... 16
- Dispatchers answer man's repeated 911... 11