Clare Howe and Doris Laverne Raphiel Oliphant were married 70 years ago, on July 26, 1944, in Shreveport, Louisiana, and were later sealed in the Logan Utah Temple. They are members of the Sharon 1st Ward, Sharon Orem Utah Stake. They are the parents of three children and have 11 grandchildren and 38 great-grandchildren.
Wayne and Bernice Ohlin Ursenbach were married 70 years ago, on July 27, 1944, in the Logan Utah Temple. They are members of the Fourth Ward, Salt Lake Liberty Stake. They are the parents of seven children and have 33 grandchildren and 58 great-grandchildren.
- Young LDS mother claims Ironman title
- Stake Reorganizations
- LDS Charities partners to help women in Iraq
- LDS convert shares faith with high school...
- Church provides assistance during Ebola crisis
- Seven tech products to strengthen youth
- Church-produced video explains purpose,...
- Church publishes two new essays on past...