Every spring, much to our delight, a few ducks come to make their home by the little stream that flows through our grounds.
Toward the beginning of July, a mother duck hatched eight adorable ducklings. She proudly guided them to the little stream where we thoroughly enjoyed them. Two weeks later they were all gone.
We hope the ducks will be returned.
Salt Lake City
- Robert J. Samuelson: The Olympic sinkhole
- In our opinion: Finding – not forcing...
- Michael Gerson: The Dalai Lama's path to peace
- About Utah: Others opened the door, but she...
- Doug Robinson: Leonardo chief's doing a job...
- My view: Biggest reason for physician shortage
- On Second Thought: A lighthearted look at the...
- In our opinion: Those intolerable TSA...
- In our opinion: Finding – not... 83
- Letter: Nothing is 'free' 57
- Richard Davis: Who needs to go to the... 37
- My view: Mitt Romney's Harry Potter... 35
- My view: A de-sexed society is a... 24
- In our opinion: Those intolerable TSA... 22
- Jay Evensen: Like it or not, politics... 22
- In our opinion: A social media enabled... 21