Utah receiver Dres Anderson reaches Pac-12 media days by way of Jamaica
HOLLYWOOD, California — Utah wide receiver Dres Anderson ran quite a route to get to Pac-12 media days. It began in Jamaica, where he attended his sister Shardae’s wedding. He had been there since last Thursday and had to work his way to L.A. by Tuesday night.
“It was hard because Jamaica is just paradise,” Anderson said. “Everything is so beautiful there. It’s a fun time with your family. So it was hard.”
Anderson was honored to represent the Utes at the meetings, even though he endured quite an itinerary to get here. It began at about 10 a.m. with a two-hour bus ride from the resort to the airport and then he had a lengthy layover before going to Montego Bay, Jamaica, and then Dallas-Fort Worth. Another layover followed before he flew to LAX, arriving around 10 p.m.
An hour later, Anderson arrived at the hotel in Hollywood. He ate dinner and was in bed around midnight.
The meetings began early Wednesday morning.
- Former BYU running back Luke Staley paying a...
- Morning links: Bronson Kaufusi could be on...
- Dick Harmon: Sitake is taking advantage of...
- Free agent roundup: Where local prospects are...
- For some Jazz players, their future is up in...
- Utah State football: Offensive lineman Tyshon...
- Bronco-bound Booker is Utah's only NFL draftee
- 41-year-old mom looking to join U.S. team,...
- Former BYU running back Luke Staley... 116
- Bronco-bound Booker is Utah's only NFL... 75
- Big 12 would be better off expanding,... 56
- Guest commentary: BYU football and... 40
- BYU's Kaufusi, selected in 3rd round of... 32
- Former BYU quarterback Jake Heaps signs... 29
- Report: Utah's Poeltl, Weber State's... 27
- Dick Harmon: SUU, Kaufusi big winners... 21