Utah receiver Dres Anderson reaches Pac-12 media days by way of Jamaica
HOLLYWOOD, California — Utah wide receiver Dres Anderson ran quite a route to get to Pac-12 media days. It began in Jamaica, where he attended his sister Shardae’s wedding. He had been there since last Thursday and had to work his way to L.A. by Tuesday night.
“It was hard because Jamaica is just paradise,” Anderson said. “Everything is so beautiful there. It’s a fun time with your family. So it was hard.”
Anderson was honored to represent the Utes at the meetings, even though he endured quite an itinerary to get here. It began at about 10 a.m. with a two-hour bus ride from the resort to the airport and then he had a lengthy layover before going to Montego Bay, Jamaica, and then Dallas-Fort Worth. Another layover followed before he flew to LAX, arriving around 10 p.m.
An hour later, Anderson arrived at the hotel in Hollywood. He ate dinner and was in bed around midnight.
The meetings began early Wednesday morning.
- BYU players work out at Pro Day in hopes of...
- Former longtime Utah Jazz broadcaster Hot Rod...
- A not-so-Sweet 16 for the Runnin' Utes as...
- BYU football hosts 'Friday Night Lights'...
- Utah football: Booker's return lifts offense,...
- BYU offense offers sneak peek for fans in...
- Runnin' Utes take on Duke in Texas-sized venue
- Can Utes turn Sweet 16 dance into date with...
- Utes to face Duke in the Sweet 16... 207
- A not-so-Sweet 16 for the Runnin' Utes... 58
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill is making a... 31
- Guest commentary: Utah Jazz face an... 31
- Can Utes turn Sweet 16 dance into date... 27
- Photo gallery and video replay: BYU... 23
- It's Coach K vs. Coach K as Utah... 22
- Ogden chooses to play as an independent... 21