Utah receiver Dres Anderson reaches Pac-12 media days by way of Jamaica
HOLLYWOOD, California — Utah wide receiver Dres Anderson ran quite a route to get to Pac-12 media days. It began in Jamaica, where he attended his sister Shardae’s wedding. He had been there since last Thursday and had to work his way to L.A. by Tuesday night.
“It was hard because Jamaica is just paradise,” Anderson said. “Everything is so beautiful there. It’s a fun time with your family. So it was hard.”
Anderson was honored to represent the Utes at the meetings, even though he endured quite an itinerary to get here. It began at about 10 a.m. with a two-hour bus ride from the resort to the airport and then he had a lengthy layover before going to Montego Bay, Jamaica, and then Dallas-Fort Worth. Another layover followed before he flew to LAX, arriving around 10 p.m.
An hour later, Anderson arrived at the hotel in Hollywood. He ate dinner and was in bed around midnight.
The meetings began early Wednesday morning.
- Brad Rock: This is where conference switch...
- Dick Harmon: Presence of injured stars looms...
- Tyler Haws scores 24 as BYU holds off Stanford
- Big winner: Utes hit jackpot early and often...
- Wyoming transfer Jason Thompson makes Utah...
- Utah basketball team makes it a doubly-good...
- Sunday morning QB: Stars and stats from No....
- BYU coach Shawn Olmstead provided calming...
- BYU football: Cougars in talks with... 62
- BYU defensive back transferring to Utah... 51
- Big winner: Utes hit jackpot early and... 50
- Hamson and Gray step up big to get BYU... 45
- Dick Harmon: How a simple decision in... 34
- Ute football team has boots on the... 33
- Ranking the biggest bowl games in... 28
- Brad Rock: This is where conference... 24