Utah receiver Dres Anderson reaches Pac-12 media days by way of Jamaica
HOLLYWOOD, California — Utah wide receiver Dres Anderson ran quite a route to get to Pac-12 media days. It began in Jamaica, where he attended his sister Shardae’s wedding. He had been there since last Thursday and had to work his way to L.A. by Tuesday night.
“It was hard because Jamaica is just paradise,” Anderson said. “Everything is so beautiful there. It’s a fun time with your family. So it was hard.”
Anderson was honored to represent the Utes at the meetings, even though he endured quite an itinerary to get here. It began at about 10 a.m. with a two-hour bus ride from the resort to the airport and then he had a lengthy layover before going to Montego Bay, Jamaica, and then Dallas-Fort Worth. Another layover followed before he flew to LAX, arriving around 10 p.m.
An hour later, Anderson arrived at the hotel in Hollywood. He ate dinner and was in bed around midnight.
The meetings began early Wednesday morning.
- BYU center Tejan Koroma's penalty overturned,...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down Utah and...
- The 2014 Heisman Trophy tracker: Week 3
- Dick Harmon: Dick Harmon: Is BYU quarterback...
- Virginia gearing up for big road test at No....
- Heisman Trophy tracker: Week 3, injuries...
- Amy Donaldson: Domestic violence isn't a...
- Sports BLT video: Bronco Mendenhall provides...
- AAC commish: BYU is a 'power' team 134
- Pac-12 trips have made the Big House a... 102
- BYU center Tejan Koroma's penalty... 63
- BYU moves up to No. 21 in AP poll, No.... 61
- Vai's View: BYU's greatest quarterback... 51
- Dick Harmon: Dick Harmon: Is BYU... 50
- No. 21 BYU preparing for a Virginia... 49
- BYU off to first 3-0 start in 6... 47