The Clean Cut: 'Dancing grandpa' throws down canes, wins over viewers with enthusiastic moves
They say age is only a number, and a viral video of an elderly man dancing is making a strong case for this argument.
On July 18, Edgard Eleuterio Daza uploaded a video to Facebook of a man who appears to require two canes to stroll down a sidewalk but has no need for them when it comes to the dance floor. The video shows the man holding a cane in each hand as he moves to "Rock Around the Clock," but he quickly discards them and acquires multiple partners as he struts his stuff.
The video has been featured on news sites across the country, including CNN and The Huffington Post, but the man's identity has yet to be discovered. The only text accompanying the video reads, "eternamente joven," which translates to "forever young." For now, the man is simply known as the "dancing grandpa."
Many versions of the video have been posted to YouTube, and the original version has nearly 60,000 likes and more than 900,000 shares.
The Clean Cut is a daily feature that highlights family-friendly videos.
- The first sign your marriage is in trouble
- Tiffany Gee Lewis: Essential tools for...
- Why my husband never sleeps on the couch and...
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: 'Mombods' are beautiful
- Mormon CEO, father of 5 says priorities...
- 40 Utah farmers markets to visit with your...
- New Mexico couple gets back wedding rings...
- The Clean Cut: Trick Shot Titus, siblings...
- Why my husband never sleeps on the... 27
- ‘Wife bonus:’ Is paying... 15
- The first sign your marriage is in trouble 12
- How food advertising confuses children... 10
- Meet your child's next best friend 3
- Tiffany Gee Lewis: Essential tools for... 3
- Motherhood Matters: Saying no 3
- Not eternal: Paris removes 'love locks'... 2