Ravell Call, Deseret News
Overstock.com employees rode their bikes to work Wednesday as part of Utah's Clear the Air Challenge, in which Utahns take alternative transportation to avoid driving vehicles in summer when air quality is at its worst. There are currently 25 employees who have signed up to participate in the biking challenge. Fourteen of the participating employees are based in Overstock.com’s corporate headquarters in Cottonwood Heights and rode Wednesday. Eleven are based at Overstock’s warehouse in west Salt Lake City and will be riding on July 30.
- Riverton sees 550-acre LDS Church property...
- Survivor of Trolley Square massacre urges...
- About Utah: Selling bikes the new-fashioned way
- 2016 Sterling Scholar candidates
- Should Utah have 'blended sentences' for teen...
- Deer attacks man in Draper backyard, police say
- Ex-social worker to plead guilty to sex with...
- Long-awaited Jeremy Johnson fraud trial kicks...
- Supporters of Oregon occupier honor... 56
- Riverton sees 550-acre LDS Church... 36
- Meagan Grunwald won't get a new trial... 25
- Paradigm shift: Fewer Utah juvenile... 18
- Survivor of Trolley Square massacre... 17
- Woman killed by mixer at Sandy grocery... 16
- Video involving officer whose ear was... 15
- Should Utah have 'blended sentences'... 14