Ravell Call, Deseret News
Overstock.com employees rode their bikes to work Wednesday as part of Utah's Clear the Air Challenge, in which Utahns take alternative transportation to avoid driving vehicles in summer when air quality is at its worst. There are currently 25 employees who have signed up to participate in the biking challenge. Fourteen of the participating employees are based in Overstock.com’s corporate headquarters in Cottonwood Heights and rode Wednesday. Eleven are based at Overstock’s warehouse in west Salt Lake City and will be riding on July 30.
- Living on the edge: North Salt Lake residents...
- Women innovators leading by example
- One man dead after attempted carjacking in Orem
- Pleasant Grove homeowner shoot, kills man in...
- LDS artist J. Kirk Richards says leaps of...
- Lutheran, LDS leaders forge common ground...
- Who should pay? City, developer, residents at...
- Hiker pulled from Bell Canyon after fall
- One man dead after attempted carjacking... 38
- Herbert, legislative leaders starting... 29
- Mitt Romney tells UVU grads to 'live a... 22
- Poll: Majority of Salt Lake City... 15
- Governor, legislators leave 'baggage'... 14
- Jury convicts San Juan County... 12
- Attorney: Woman on trial in deputy's... 10
- Who should pay? City, developer,... 10