Ravell Call, Deseret News
Overstock.com employees rode their bikes to work Wednesday as part of Utah's Clear the Air Challenge, in which Utahns take alternative transportation to avoid driving vehicles in summer when air quality is at its worst. There are currently 25 employees who have signed up to participate in the biking challenge. Fourteen of the participating employees are based in Overstock.com’s corporate headquarters in Cottonwood Heights and rode Wednesday. Eleven are based at Overstock’s warehouse in west Salt Lake City and will be riding on July 30.
- The pimple dilemma: To pop or not to pop
- Dad who placed ad for a wife for his son gets...
- Prosecutors: Dad, son fleeing police killed...
- Quiz: Name that movie (filmed in Utah)
- Quiz: Who said it?: Utah coaches edition
- Quiz: Which Utah attraction should you road...
- Quiz: Which epic Airbnb in Utah should be...
- Police shoot, critically injure 'prime...
- Gov. Gary Herbert calls margin of... 44
- Mitt Romney says family still wants him... 42
- Misty Snow likely to advance to general... 38
- Hal Boyd: Hal Boyd: Why Mitt Romney's... 35
- Supreme Court abortion decision could... 32
- Old West showdown? Freeway cattle drive... 30
- History-making transgender U.S. Senate... 29
- Report: States manage public lands for... 23