The Clean Cut: Cancer patient sings 'Frozen' song with nurse
A little girl with kidney cancer found a friend who likes "Frozen" just as much as she does — her nurse.
Seven-year-old Kamryn Slater spends a lot of time in the hospital, and she recently got a blood transfusion.
And although undergoing a blood transfusion isn't easy, Kamryn and her nurse, Tom Shelley, sang "Love Is an Open Door" from "Frozen" together to beat the blues.
Andrea Lynn, Kamryn's mom, posted the video to Facebook on July 3, and it has more than 286,000 shares.
The Clean Cut is a daily feature that highlights family-friendly videos.
Megan Marsden Christensen writes for the Faith and Family sections. She recently graduated from BYU-Idaho with a bachelor's degree in communication.
- BYU conference explores what's next for...
- Condoleezza Rice and Jenny Oaks Baker release...
- Tiffany Gee Lewis: The books that change us
- We're doing youth soccer wrong: Stop yelling...
- Time for an assessment of the year in movies...
- 4 ways to guarantee your kids will have a...
- The Clean Cut: USA women's soccer hat-trick...
- It just became easier to be a mother in the Navy
- Condoleezza Rice and Jenny Oaks Baker... 12
- Does Shakespeare still have a place in... 10
- BYU conference explores what's next for... 10
- UTubers: Vocal Point director, mom... 4
- Where are all the good Fourth of July... 4
- Time for an assessment of the year in... 4
- We're doing youth soccer wrong: Stop... 3
- UTubers: Lexi Walker sings 'America the... 2