The Clean Cut: Cancer patient sings 'Frozen' song with nurse
A little girl with kidney cancer found a friend who likes "Frozen" just as much as she does — her nurse.
Seven-year-old Kamryn Slater spends a lot of time in the hospital, and she recently got a blood transfusion.
And although undergoing a blood transfusion isn't easy, Kamryn and her nurse, Tom Shelley, sang "Love Is an Open Door" from "Frozen" together to beat the blues.
Andrea Lynn, Kamryn's mom, posted the video to Facebook on July 3, and it has more than 286,000 shares.
The Clean Cut is a daily feature that highlights family-friendly videos.
Megan Marsden Christensen writes for the Faith and Family sections. She recently graduated from BYU-Idaho with a bachelor's degree in communication.
- What kids crave in a relationship with a...
- Health care system can make dying difficult...
- An 'unlikely father of five': Comedian Jim...
- Clean Cut: '20 things we should say more often'
- Disney's 'Frozen' bridges generation gap for...
- Growing up in a big family may boost the...
- Interracial marriages on the rise, but social...
- One-third of Utah kids risk becoming...
- TV is reshaping what it means to be a... 10
- Interracial marriages on the rise, but... 6
- Health care system can make dying... 5
- The holy grail of community design 2
- The challenge of using media to tell... 2
- 'Frozen' Disney World ride plans upset... 2
- One-third of Utah kids risk becoming... 2
- An unusually high number of PG-rated... 1