The Clean Cut: Cancer patient sings 'Frozen' song with nurse
A little girl with kidney cancer found a friend who likes "Frozen" just as much as she does — her nurse.
Seven-year-old Kamryn Slater spends a lot of time in the hospital, and she recently got a blood transfusion.
And although undergoing a blood transfusion isn't easy, Kamryn and her nurse, Tom Shelley, sang "Love Is an Open Door" from "Frozen" together to beat the blues.
Andrea Lynn, Kamryn's mom, posted the video to Facebook on July 3, and it has more than 286,000 shares.
The Clean Cut is a daily feature that highlights family-friendly videos.
Megan Marsden Christensen writes for the Faith and Family sections. She recently graduated from BYU-Idaho with a bachelor's degree in communication.
- The 16 most interesting college lists...
- Faith and family are driving forces for LDS...
- Former Utah basketball player spreads hope...
- The dark side of how society treats boys
- 9 Mormon moments in Sundance Film Festival...
- Dear Dad, you’re doing it all wrong (a...
- Motherhood Matters: What do you focus on?
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Why you don't want your...
- Former Utah basketball player spreads... 25
- Southern California conference... 15
- Pornography addiction: another reason... 11
- Faith and family are driving forces for... 9
- The dark side of how society treats boys 9
- The U.S. could do much more for abused... 7
- W. Bradford Wilcox: Yes, women and... 3
- From the Homefront: The good game:... 2