The Clean Cut: Cancer patient sings 'Frozen' song with nurse
A little girl with kidney cancer found a friend who likes "Frozen" just as much as she does — her nurse.
Seven-year-old Kamryn Slater spends a lot of time in the hospital, and she recently got a blood transfusion.
And although undergoing a blood transfusion isn't easy, Kamryn and her nurse, Tom Shelley, sang "Love Is an Open Door" from "Frozen" together to beat the blues.
Andrea Lynn, Kamryn's mom, posted the video to Facebook on July 3, and it has more than 286,000 shares.
The Clean Cut is a daily feature that highlights family-friendly videos.
Megan Marsden Christensen writes for the Faith and Family sections. She recently graduated from BYU-Idaho with a bachelor's degree in communication.
- 'Say Thanks': Facebook launches new feature...
- Piano Guys, David Archuleta, 'Nutcracker':...
- Be thankful — there's a theology of...
- 4 unexpected health risks of smartphone use
- The Clean Cut: A cappella group's take on...
- 15 things you should give up to be a happier...
- The Clean Cut: Michael Bublé and Idina...
- At the Vatican, President Eyring says family...
- Pastors opposed to same-sex marriage... 30
- The Clean Cut: Michael Bublé and... 9
- Brittany Maynard, right-to-die voice,... 6
- Consumer group lists '10 worst toys'... 3
- The Clean Cut: Magic of Disney's... 3
- This new video game shows that there is... 3
- Minivans do poorly in new crash tests 2
- Going gluten-free for Thanksgiving 2