The Clean Cut: Cancer patient sings 'Frozen' song with nurse
A little girl with kidney cancer found a friend who likes "Frozen" just as much as she does — her nurse.
Seven-year-old Kamryn Slater spends a lot of time in the hospital, and she recently got a blood transfusion.
And although undergoing a blood transfusion isn't easy, Kamryn and her nurse, Tom Shelley, sang "Love Is an Open Door" from "Frozen" together to beat the blues.
Andrea Lynn, Kamryn's mom, posted the video to Facebook on July 3, and it has more than 286,000 shares.
The Clean Cut is a daily feature that highlights family-friendly videos.
Megan Marsden Christensen writes for the Faith and Family sections. She recently graduated from BYU-Idaho with a bachelor's degree in communication.
- Lessons this grandpa learned while watching 4...
- New video on LDS Facebook page celebrates...
- Drawing lessons from dads: Local artists...
- Ask Angela: He won't marry me; should I keep...
- Family coping with 2 sons' suicides hope free...
- The Clean Cut: Harry Potter, Star Wars and...
- Erin Stewart: Is nagging hurting your marriage?
- Twila Van Leer: What family history treasures...
- Immigration ruling called hurtful, a... 71
- Preventing mass shootings? Utah... 67
- Ask Angela: He won't marry me; should I... 33
- Family coping with 2 sons' suicides... 12
- Disney 'princess culture' may not be... 12
- Meet the retired nurse who pays women... 10
- LDS family stars in new TLC show,... 8
- How the tech industry grew a rural Utah... 8