Anonymous, PR NEWSWIRE
SALT LAKE CITY — An outsourced customer management firm is expanding its Utah operations.
C3 — CustomerContactChannels — is announcing plans to grow its Salt Lake City operations. The company plans to hire as many as 1,000 new employees by the end of this year, and is now working to fill 500 positions immediately.
"We are looking for applicants who like dealing with people, learning new things and who fit our corporate culture," said Denise Murray, director of talent acquisition.
The available jobs include customer service representatives, benefits advisers, sales representatives and trainers. Many agents will be required to have a Utah health and disability insurance license, but for those who do not, the company will pay for training and licensing for qualified new hires.
Licensed agents will earn $16.50 an hour counseling consumers on various health care plans offered by a national health insurance carrier, said Melanie Halverson, site director for Salt Lake City. Interested applicants can log on to jobs.c3connect.com to apply.
The company will also be conducting a career expo on July 21 through July 24 from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. daily. The event will at the firm's Salt Lake City facility, 5215 Wiley Post Way.
Headquartered in Plantation, Florida, C3 offers customer contact management services for corporate clients in the health care, financial services, telecommunications, energy and utilities, media, travel, hospitality and government services industries.
In addition to Utah, C3 operates contact centers in Arizona, Idaho, Nevada, Oklahoma and Texas in the United States, as well as internationally in Bulgaria, China, Guatemala, India, the Philippines and Scotland.
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of Mormonism
- Missing oilfield worker's body found near Vernal
- Researchers: Patients have only themselves to...
- We were there: See Deseret News front pages...
- Chris and Sally Mart create a refuge for...
- Love not attending Salt Lake City Rotary Club...
- Rock climber falls to his death at Zion...
- Friend says wrong-way driver 'wasn't in his...
- Utahns not as strongly opposed to... 79
- Love not attending Salt Lake City... 58
- Federal government extends same-sex... 37
- Autopsy shows man posed no threat to... 23
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of... 20
- Police arrest 3 suspected of... 15
- Risque video shoots trigger... 14
- Housing recovery slowest since World... 12