Anonymous, PR NEWSWIRE
SALT LAKE CITY — An outsourced customer management firm is expanding its Utah operations.
C3 — CustomerContactChannels — is announcing plans to grow its Salt Lake City operations. The company plans to hire as many as 1,000 new employees by the end of this year, and is now working to fill 500 positions immediately.
"We are looking for applicants who like dealing with people, learning new things and who fit our corporate culture," said Denise Murray, director of talent acquisition.
The available jobs include customer service representatives, benefits advisers, sales representatives and trainers. Many agents will be required to have a Utah health and disability insurance license, but for those who do not, the company will pay for training and licensing for qualified new hires.
Licensed agents will earn $16.50 an hour counseling consumers on various health care plans offered by a national health insurance carrier, said Melanie Halverson, site director for Salt Lake City. Interested applicants can log on to jobs.c3connect.com to apply.
The company will also be conducting a career expo on July 21 through July 24 from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. daily. The event will at the firm's Salt Lake City facility, 5215 Wiley Post Way.
Headquartered in Plantation, Florida, C3 offers customer contact management services for corporate clients in the health care, financial services, telecommunications, energy and utilities, media, travel, hospitality and government services industries.
In addition to Utah, C3 operates contact centers in Arizona, Idaho, Nevada, Oklahoma and Texas in the United States, as well as internationally in Bulgaria, China, Guatemala, India, the Philippines and Scotland.
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Bingham High students walk out over dress code
- Little Emmanuel's journey home a tale of...
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- Mountain lion caught in Foothill neighborhood...
- Mothers of kidnapped Bountiful girls speak out
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to live
- Supporters for traditional marriage... 163
- Pro same-sex marriage group responds to... 84
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to... 38
- Police release names of officers... 37
- Mitt Romney to campaign for Mia Love in... 18
- Can Utah solve its surprising binge... 17
- Debates ready to start, third-party... 11
- The ghosts under our feet: 88... 10