The Clean Cut: 12 siblings audition for 'America's Got Talent' with 'Sound of Music' song
Twelve siblings ranging from age 3 to 21 recently auditioned for "America's Got Talent" with their own rendition of "My Favorite Things" from "The Sound of Music."
The performance group members, calling themselves the Willis Clan, included a cello, a guitar, an accordion and a little girl in a white dress with a blue, satin sash.
"This exactly what 'America's Got Talent' loves," said Howard Stern, a judge on the show. "You're a family, I'm thinking like the Osmonds, except so much more talented."
The Willis Clan will go on to compete on "America's Got Talent" season nine, and they were featured on the July 15 episode titled "the Best of Season 9 Auditions."
The video was posted on YouTube June 3 and has more than 3 million views.
The Clean Cut is a daily feature that highlights family-friendly videos.
Megan Marsden Christensen writes for the Faith and Family sections. She recently graduated from BYU-Idaho with a bachelor's degree in communication.
- The Clean Cut: After dad's death, brother...
- She paid for a family's groceries and got...
- Can you guess when these 17 animated Disney...
- There is no such thing as a bulletproof marriage
- Erin Stewart: Saying goodbye to a mommy era
- Sherry Young: Protecting our family in the...
- The problems grandparents face when...
- How to prevent cognitive decline related to...
- Maryland couple investigated again... 18
- BYU Cougarettes dance team wins... 9
- Former Ute Matt Asiata found success in... 8
- Is having children an irrational choice? 7
- Erin Stewart: Saying goodbye to a mommy... 5
- Where are all the teens going? 4
- Schooled by autism: 5 lessons from my... 3
- She paid for a family's groceries and... 3