The Clean Cut: 12 siblings audition for 'America's Got Talent' with 'Sound of Music' song
Twelve siblings ranging from age 3 to 21 recently auditioned for "America's Got Talent" with their own rendition of "My Favorite Things" from "The Sound of Music."
The performance group members, calling themselves the Willis Clan, included a cello, a guitar, an accordion and a little girl in a white dress with a blue, satin sash.
"This exactly what 'America's Got Talent' loves," said Howard Stern, a judge on the show. "You're a family, I'm thinking like the Osmonds, except so much more talented."
The Willis Clan will go on to compete on "America's Got Talent" season nine, and they were featured on the July 15 episode titled "the Best of Season 9 Auditions."
The video was posted on YouTube June 3 and has more than 3 million views.
The Clean Cut is a daily feature that highlights family-friendly videos.
Megan Marsden Christensen writes for the Faith and Family sections. She recently graduated from BYU-Idaho with a bachelor's degree in communication.
- Brooke Romney: Why we are taking the fun out...
- This is what you look like to a newborn baby
- Beat the heat: 33 free splash pads in Utah
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: From 'America's Got...
- UTubers: Lindsey Stirling posts video of...
- BYU's Vocal Point hopes to 'uplift and...
- The Clean Cut: Provo group releases...
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- When Satan steals your motherhood 85
- Brooke Romney: Why we are taking the... 42
- Behind the rapid shift in public... 26
- LDS musician Alex Boyé thrills... 5
- This is what you look like to a newborn... 2
- Schwarzenegger and Co. play the... 1
- 'Terminator Genisys': 3 points for parents 1
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Is family the... 1