The Clean Cut: 12 siblings audition for 'America's Got Talent' with 'Sound of Music' song
Twelve siblings ranging from age 3 to 21 recently auditioned for "America's Got Talent" with their own rendition of "My Favorite Things" from "The Sound of Music."
The performance group members, calling themselves the Willis Clan, included a cello, a guitar, an accordion and a little girl in a white dress with a blue, satin sash.
"This exactly what 'America's Got Talent' loves," said Howard Stern, a judge on the show. "You're a family, I'm thinking like the Osmonds, except so much more talented."
The Willis Clan will go on to compete on "America's Got Talent" season nine, and they were featured on the July 15 episode titled "the Best of Season 9 Auditions."
The video was posted on YouTube June 3 and has more than 3 million views.
The Clean Cut is a daily feature that highlights family-friendly videos.
Megan Marsden Christensen writes for the Faith and Family sections. She recently graduated from BYU-Idaho with a bachelor's degree in communication.
- 3 Utah mothers to compete in U.S. Olympic...
- Stress, chocolate and loneliness: How...
- Linda & Richard Eyre: The romance of restraint
- Sherry Young: Can we go from snow sliding...
- Erin Stewart: To my husband on Valentine's Day
- Valentine's Day is the day to see loved ones...
- The Clean Cut: Video of mom-and-baby workout...
- Free marriage check-up clinic offered at...
- If Splenda gives Swiss rats cancer,... 6
- Valentine's Day is the day to see loved... 2
- Erin Stewart: To my husband on... 1
- Sherry Young: Can we go from snow... 1
- The heart of the matter: What your... 0
- Motherhood Matters: How to manage... 0
- The Clean Cut: New trailer for... 0
- UTubers: Devin Graham re-creates... 0