The Clean Cut: 12 siblings audition for 'America's Got Talent' with 'Sound of Music' song
Twelve siblings ranging from age 3 to 21 recently auditioned for "America's Got Talent" with their own rendition of "My Favorite Things" from "The Sound of Music."
The performance group members, calling themselves the Willis Clan, included a cello, a guitar, an accordion and a little girl in a white dress with a blue, satin sash.
"This exactly what 'America's Got Talent' loves," said Howard Stern, a judge on the show. "You're a family, I'm thinking like the Osmonds, except so much more talented."
The Willis Clan will go on to compete on "America's Got Talent" season nine, and they were featured on the July 15 episode titled "the Best of Season 9 Auditions."
The video was posted on YouTube June 3 and has more than 3 million views.
The Clean Cut is a daily feature that highlights family-friendly videos.
Megan Marsden Christensen writes for the Faith and Family sections. She recently graduated from BYU-Idaho with a bachelor's degree in communication.
- LDS dad among finalists for Doritos Super...
- Book review: Young widow's memoir presents a...
- Emma Watson to star in live-action 'Beauty...
- Family motto helps LDS couple put parenting...
- Australian mom removes heavy makeup from...
- 12 Disney movies that are coming out in 2015
- Chess in schools: bringing the classic mind...
- Want to conquer your fears? Embrace rejection
- Are you part of the global 'baby... 12
- Australian mom removes heavy makeup... 12
- LDS dad among finalists for Doritos... 5
- Family motto helps LDS couple put... 5
- Sherry Young: Nostalgia, airplanes and... 4
- Motherhood Matters: To grouchy moms... 4
- Does taking advantage of family leave... 4
- This week in history: The British... 2