The Clean Cut: 12 siblings audition for 'America's Got Talent' with 'Sound of Music' song
Twelve siblings ranging from age 3 to 21 recently auditioned for "America's Got Talent" with their own rendition of "My Favorite Things" from "The Sound of Music."
The performance group members, calling themselves the Willis Clan, included a cello, a guitar, an accordion and a little girl in a white dress with a blue, satin sash.
"This exactly what 'America's Got Talent' loves," said Howard Stern, a judge on the show. "You're a family, I'm thinking like the Osmonds, except so much more talented."
The Willis Clan will go on to compete on "America's Got Talent" season nine, and they were featured on the July 15 episode titled "the Best of Season 9 Auditions."
The video was posted on YouTube June 3 and has more than 3 million views.
The Clean Cut is a daily feature that highlights family-friendly videos.
Megan Marsden Christensen writes for the Faith and Family sections. She recently graduated from BYU-Idaho with a bachelor's degree in communication.
- What 'shared parenting' is and how it can...
- Creators of Love Taza blog encourage...
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: Parenting around the...
- RootsTech 2016 a 25,000-member 'studio audience'
- Figuring out why teens turn to pornography
- UTubers: Redhead Express covers 'I Knew I...
- What it's like for a dad to raise a fencing...
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Losing weight with the...
- Figuring out why teens turn to pornography 13
- As 'Sesame Street' debuts on HBO, some... 2
- What 'shared parenting' is and how it... 2
- UTubers: Utah native stars as Sandy in... 1
- Amy Choate-Nielsen: Father's... 1
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Losing weight... 1
- Tangy orange shrimp dish that's quickly... 1
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: Parenting... 1