The Clean Cut: 12 siblings audition for 'America's Got Talent' with 'Sound of Music' song
Twelve siblings ranging from age 3 to 21 recently auditioned for "America's Got Talent" with their own rendition of "My Favorite Things" from "The Sound of Music."
The performance group members, calling themselves the Willis Clan, included a cello, a guitar, an accordion and a little girl in a white dress with a blue, satin sash.
"This exactly what 'America's Got Talent' loves," said Howard Stern, a judge on the show. "You're a family, I'm thinking like the Osmonds, except so much more talented."
The Willis Clan will go on to compete on "America's Got Talent" season nine, and they were featured on the July 15 episode titled "the Best of Season 9 Auditions."
The video was posted on YouTube June 3 and has more than 3 million views.
The Clean Cut is a daily feature that highlights family-friendly videos.
Megan Marsden Christensen writes for the Faith and Family sections. She recently graduated from BYU-Idaho with a bachelor's degree in communication.
- 11 guaranteed steps to cut family spending
- Here’s a look at Disney’s newest...
- Sherry Young: Dreams of these three people...
- 30 questions to ask your kid instead of 'How...
- UTubers: Lindsey Stirling and Lexi Walker...
- Utah man impresses all four judges on 'The...
- Teach your children to be coachable
- Motherhood Matters: How running helped me...
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: To the mom who... 7
- Pope asserts marriage is forever at... 5
- Chris Hicks: Modern comedies... 4
- Here’s a look at Disney’s... 4
- 5 amazing true stories of fate bringing... 3
- My view: Teenagers need environments... 3
- Sherry Young: Dreams of these three... 2
- The Clean Cut: Bindi Irwin, Crocodile... 1