The Clean Cut: 12 siblings audition for 'America's Got Talent' with 'Sound of Music' song
Twelve siblings ranging from age 3 to 21 recently auditioned for "America's Got Talent" with their own rendition of "My Favorite Things" from "The Sound of Music."
The performance group members, calling themselves the Willis Clan, included a cello, a guitar, an accordion and a little girl in a white dress with a blue, satin sash.
"This exactly what 'America's Got Talent' loves," said Howard Stern, a judge on the show. "You're a family, I'm thinking like the Osmonds, except so much more talented."
The Willis Clan will go on to compete on "America's Got Talent" season nine, and they were featured on the July 15 episode titled "the Best of Season 9 Auditions."
The video was posted on YouTube June 3 and has more than 3 million views.
The Clean Cut is a daily feature that highlights family-friendly videos.
Megan Marsden Christensen writes for the Faith and Family sections. She recently graduated from BYU-Idaho with a bachelor's degree in communication.
- 31 things you might not know about the Harry...
- 'The Book of Mormon' musical is an...
- Dear daughter, when did I last wash your hair?
- Mormon thrill ride creator still generating...
- Motherhood Matters: 4 ways to help your...
- The Clean Cut: Musician's movie theater...
- Beating the odds: Trip to the White House...
- UTubers: Stuart Edge performs a magic trick...
- 'The Book of Mormon' musical is an... 98
- We're doing youth soccer wrong:... 9
- Wright Words: Younger sister is living... 3
- Erin Stewart: Put down the phone and drive 2
- Dear daughter, when did I last wash... 2
- UTubers: Jenny Oaks Baker and family... 2
- Imagine Dragons treated like home team... 2
- Mormon thrill ride creator still... 2