The Clean Cut: 12 siblings audition for 'America's Got Talent' with 'Sound of Music' song
Twelve siblings ranging from age 3 to 21 recently auditioned for "America's Got Talent" with their own rendition of "My Favorite Things" from "The Sound of Music."
The performance group members, calling themselves the Willis Clan, included a cello, a guitar, an accordion and a little girl in a white dress with a blue, satin sash.
"This exactly what 'America's Got Talent' loves," said Howard Stern, a judge on the show. "You're a family, I'm thinking like the Osmonds, except so much more talented."
The Willis Clan will go on to compete on "America's Got Talent" season nine, and they were featured on the July 15 episode titled "the Best of Season 9 Auditions."
The video was posted on YouTube June 3 and has more than 3 million views.
The Clean Cut is a daily feature that highlights family-friendly videos.
Megan Marsden Christensen writes for the Faith and Family sections. She recently graduated from BYU-Idaho with a bachelor's degree in communication.
- 29 of the best Christmas movie quotes
- 'Unbroken' faith: The religious journey of...
- Over and out: TV flops, exits and endings in...
- Bittersweet Christmas: A woman ponders the...
- 4 interactive ways to teach your kids about...
- 'American Idol' alum Brooke White creates...
- 4 in 10 new marriages are multiracial in...
- The 37 most charitable celebrities
- Chris Hicks: Has Hollywood found new... 16
- 'Unbroken' faith: The religious journey... 8
- Some communities suggest penalizing... 5
- Why you should think twice before... 3
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: New Christmas... 3
- Bittersweet Christmas: A woman ponders... 2
- 4 in 10 new marriages are multiracial... 2
- The 37 most charitable celebrities 1