Growing up in Minnesota, I never had the opportunity to attend a rodeo. (There weren't too many bucking broncs on the frozen Mississippi.) It wasn't until I moved to Utah that I finally attended one.
With camera in hand, I set out to clear up a few misconceptions with this video that rodeo newbies may have.
Tim Johnson is the art director at KSL-TV in Salt Lake City. He and his wife, Alicia, are the proud parents of five daughters who, thankfully, look like their mother.
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit... 80
- Timpview standout, 2014 Mr. Football... 66
- Report: ACC changes stance, now... 62
- Bruins bruise Utes in 69-59 upset 40
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 39
- Morning links: Utes land a local... 36
- Dick Harmon: BYU hoops should start... 35
- Guest commentary: Hey, BYU basketball,... 34