I know our police are called to serve and protect us. But when I hear about high-speed chases injuring innocent bystanders when it was not the result of a life being at stake, I don’t feel protected.
What You May Have Missed
- Jay Evensen: Will Obama visit Utah? Do we care?
- Michael and Jenet Erickson: Utah businesses...
- In our opinion: It's time for Utah to adopt a...
- What The New York Times gets wrong about...
- In our opinion: Fairness for all in religious...
- My view: Now is the time for significant...
- Susan Roylance: UN attempts to reform the...
- Family safety and vaccination concerns...
- Michael and Jenet Erickson: Utah... 43
- In our opinion: It's time to end the... 42
- Mike Lee: Tax reform shouldn't penalize... 38
- Jay Evensen: Will Obama visit Utah? Do... 36
- In our opinion: Fairness for all in... 35
- In our opinion: Disney outbreak sends a... 33
- Robert Bennett: Obama's State of the... 31
- Letter: Prison nonsense 29