I don't know what Richard Davis thought he was proving in his article "Latter-day Saints should appreciate the president," but he missed the mark. The reason why many do not support the President is the direction he is taking our country. We have weak foreign and domestic policies, extremely excessive spending, lying, cover-ups and scandals, disregard for the Constitution and a deterioration of our moral fiber.
Salt Lake City
- Doug Robinson: When money speaks louder than...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Things are...
- Letter: Federal law violated
- About Utah: They go back to give back
- My view: Religious freedom is a barometer for...
- Drew Clark: About-face by Apple Music shows...
- Letter: ‘Correct’ beliefs
- In our opinion: To aid the 60 million global...
- My view: Move the prison for the sake... 42
- Letter: Religion in office 35
- Letter: ‘Correct’ beliefs 32
- Letter: Federal law violated 32
- Letter: Patriotism has not died 28
- Doug Robinson: When money speaks louder... 28
- Dan Liljenquist: Time to relegate the... 27
- My view: Everything you think you know... 22