I don't know what Richard Davis thought he was proving in his article "Latter-day Saints should appreciate the president," but he missed the mark. The reason why many do not support the President is the direction he is taking our country. We have weak foreign and domestic policies, extremely excessive spending, lying, cover-ups and scandals, disregard for the Constitution and a deterioration of our moral fiber.
Salt Lake City
- Doug Robinson: The high cost of coaches
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Long-term...
- In our opinion: Liberal arts vs STEM...
- Drew Clark: After 50 years, Moore's Law...
- In our opinion: Fabricated Rolling Stone...
- My view: History reveals some correct beliefs...
- Letter: Next president?
- Letter: Costly benefits
- Ralph Hancock: Religious freedom and... 75
- Letter: Wrong wage approach 47
- Letter: No more hungry kids 41
- Kathleen Parker: Hillary Clinton's... 40
- Greg Bell: The problem of being a... 40
- Utah's 'grand bargain' stands in sharp... 34
- Letter: Unemployment compensation 33
- Letter: Intimate caucus system 27