I don't know what Richard Davis thought he was proving in his article "Latter-day Saints should appreciate the president," but he missed the mark. The reason why many do not support the President is the direction he is taking our country. We have weak foreign and domestic policies, extremely excessive spending, lying, cover-ups and scandals, disregard for the Constitution and a deterioration of our moral fiber.
Salt Lake City
- In our opinion: Research suggests that...
- My view: The solution to Utah's water problems
- Letter: No labels in 2016?
- Dan Liljenquist: What we learned from the...
- In our opinion: Legislators need to better...
- Letter: Our public lands
- John Florez: Businesses should help pay for...
- My view: Is the Division of Water Resources...
- Richard Davis: Do presidents have to be... 56
- My view: Get insurance out of health care 49
- My view: Obama's veto won't save Obamacare 35
- In our opinion: Attempting to... 32
- My view: 'Death with dignity' and... 27
- In our opinion: Concerned voters a good... 23
- Trump and Sanders 22
- John Hoffmire: Electric cars and the... 20