The Clean Cut: Short film depicts special relationship between grandmother and grandson
There's a unique bond between a grandmother and her grandson, and a new video caputres it.
"Nan," a short film by Luke Taylor, portrays the relationship of an elderly woman and her grandson from his childhood to adulthood.
"Through this beautiful friendship, the film takes a true-to-life insight at how life begins and ends the same," Taylor said on the Vimeo site.
The Clean Cut is a daily feature that highlights family friendly videos.
Megan Marsden Christensen writes for the Faith and Family sections. She recently graduated from BYU-Idaho with a bachelor's degree in communication.
- Can you guess when these 17 animated Disney...
- Nothing to frown about: 3 baby arrivals in 3...
- How to prevent cognitive decline related to...
- The Clean Cut: After dad's death, brother...
- This couple lost their wedding location the...
- There is no such thing as a bulletproof marriage
- She paid for a family's groceries and got...
- Pornography conference probes perils, solutions
- Pornography conference probes perils,... 15
- She paid for a family's groceries and... 6
- Nothing to frown about: 3 baby arrivals... 6
- Sherry Young: Protecting our family in... 3
- Does being married bring you closer to... 3
- There is no such thing as a bulletproof... 1
- The Clean Cut: Daughter sends message... 1
- New trailer for “Star Wars: The... 1