Amber Alert: Woman may be headed to Utah with kidnapped baby
SALT LAKE CITY — Police in Oklahoma have issued an Amber Alert warning that a woman accused of kidnapping her great-niece may be headed to Salt Lake City.
Police in Cashion, Oklahoma, say 47-year-old Cindy Findley forcefully took the baby, her great-niece, from the custody of the child's grandmother about 12:15 p.m. Thursday. Findley is described as slim with blond, shoulder-length hair.
The baby is 5-month-old Olivia Smith, who has dark hair, blue eyes and was last seen wearing a long-sleeved pink floral shirt.
Findley reportedly has a mental condition and said she had visions of the baby dying in two days, according to the alert. She is accompanied by Jennifer Skousen, approximately 43 years old.
The women are believed to be on their way to Salt Lake City.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the Kingfisher County Sheriff's Office at 405-375-4242 or dial 911.
- The pimple dilemma: To pop or not to pop
- Dad who placed ad for a wife for his son gets...
- Prosecutors: Dad, son fleeing police killed...
- Quiz: Name that movie (filmed in Utah)
- Quiz: Who said it?: Utah coaches edition
- Quiz: Which Utah attraction should you road...
- Quiz: Which epic Airbnb in Utah should be...
- Police shoot, critically injure 'prime...
- Gov. Gary Herbert calls margin of... 44
- Mitt Romney says family still wants him... 43
- Misty Snow likely to advance to general... 38
- Hal Boyd: Hal Boyd: Why Mitt Romney's... 35
- Supreme Court abortion decision could... 32
- Old West showdown? Freeway cattle drive... 30
- History-making transgender U.S. Senate... 29
- Report: States manage public lands for... 23