Amber Alert: Woman may be headed to Utah with kidnapped baby
SALT LAKE CITY — Police in Oklahoma have issued an Amber Alert warning that a woman accused of kidnapping her great-niece may be headed to Salt Lake City.
Police in Cashion, Oklahoma, say 47-year-old Cindy Findley forcefully took the baby, her great-niece, from the custody of the child's grandmother about 12:15 p.m. Thursday. Findley is described as slim with blond, shoulder-length hair.
The baby is 5-month-old Olivia Smith, who has dark hair, blue eyes and was last seen wearing a long-sleeved pink floral shirt.
Findley reportedly has a mental condition and said she had visions of the baby dying in two days, according to the alert. She is accompanied by Jennifer Skousen, approximately 43 years old.
The women are believed to be on their way to Salt Lake City.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the Kingfisher County Sheriff's Office at 405-375-4242 or dial 911.
- Is 'Speaker Chaffetz' more likely with...
- Pres. Nelson honored by the University of Utah
- Police seek alleged drug money from woman...
- Utah man impresses all four judges on 'The...
- Photo gallery: Night skies over national parks
- Could elephants' 'superhero' cancer guardian...
- Rep. Justin Miller pleads guilty to surprise...
- New Salt Lake County ordinance mandates pet...
- Is 'Speaker Chaffetz' more likely with... 67
- Chaffetz's run for speaker makes... 47
- Utah cites Warren Jeffs as reason... 42
- Scholars disagree whether compromise... 38
- Gov. Herbert says latest Medicaid... 26
- Proposal calls for 900 South to be... 19
- LDS Church leaders continue to... 17
- Judge dismisses negligence lawsuit... 15