Amber Alert: Woman may be headed to Utah with kidnapped baby
SALT LAKE CITY — Police in Oklahoma have issued an Amber Alert warning that a woman accused of kidnapping her great-niece may be headed to Salt Lake City.
Police in Cashion, Oklahoma, say 47-year-old Cindy Findley forcefully took the baby, her great-niece, from the custody of the child's grandmother about 12:15 p.m. Thursday. Findley is described as slim with blond, shoulder-length hair.
The baby is 5-month-old Olivia Smith, who has dark hair, blue eyes and was last seen wearing a long-sleeved pink floral shirt.
Findley reportedly has a mental condition and said she had visions of the baby dying in two days, according to the alert. She is accompanied by Jennifer Skousen, approximately 43 years old.
The women are believed to be on their way to Salt Lake City.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the Kingfisher County Sheriff's Office at 405-375-4242 or dial 911.
- Bluffdale homeowner becomes victim of...
- Bear spends two hours trying to enter...
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- Solar energy users claim victory as 'sun tax'...
- Doug Robinson: Looking back on a cop's career
- Crews rescue two hikers on Mount Timpanogos
- About Utah: A Salt Lake hit for 152 years ......
- Man, 69, missing after his boat capsizes in...
- Becky Lockhart serious about... 32
- Gay rights activists to fight charges... 22
- Police reviewing possible nightclub... 16
- Solar energy users claim victory as... 14
- Gov.: Elected officials need to serve... 11
- U. tailgating carries tradition of... 10
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns... 10
- Missionary, police testify against man... 8