Amber Alert: Woman may be headed to Utah with kidnapped baby
SALT LAKE CITY — Police in Oklahoma have issued an Amber Alert warning that a woman accused of kidnapping her great-niece may be headed to Salt Lake City.
Police in Cashion, Oklahoma, say 47-year-old Cindy Findley forcefully took the baby, her great-niece, from the custody of the child's grandmother about 12:15 p.m. Thursday. Findley is described as slim with blond, shoulder-length hair.
The baby is 5-month-old Olivia Smith, who has dark hair, blue eyes and was last seen wearing a long-sleeved pink floral shirt.
Findley reportedly has a mental condition and said she had visions of the baby dying in two days, according to the alert. She is accompanied by Jennifer Skousen, approximately 43 years old.
The women are believed to be on their way to Salt Lake City.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the Kingfisher County Sheriff's Office at 405-375-4242 or dial 911.
- Father says daughter was stabbed 46 times
- Utahns support bill making clear clergy don't...
- Conrad Truman found guilty of murdering wife...
- GOP senators, congressmen offer support to...
- Group meeting in Salt Lake to plan 2015 World...
- 3 'scary' medical problems for kids
- Two men charged with vandalizing LDS church...
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of Mormonism
- Utahns support bill making clear clergy... 108
- Utahns not as strongly opposed to... 96
- Love not attending Salt Lake City... 61
- GOP senators, congressmen offer support... 42
- Group meeting in Salt Lake to plan 2015... 31
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of... 20
- Support for statewide nondiscrimination... 19
- Owens participates in Rotary Club... 17