Disney Enterprises Inc.
Information for parents about the film "Planes: Fire & Rescue."
Danger: Some characters are put into dangerous situations as they fight forest fires. Some planes crash and are airlifted home. Two planes must take cover in the fire zone, and each gets injured. Two RVs are in danger of a bridge falling out from underneath them.
Message: The film depicts a positive lesson about sacrifice for others.
Parents: Some funny moments for those who remember a certain TV show with motorcycle cops from the 1980s.
Shawn O'Neill is the Family Man Movie Reviewer. His reviews are at familymanmovieblog.blogspot.com.
- BYU student parlays app idea into a life-changer
- 2015 summer festivals and celebrations around...
- Erin Stewart: Are your possessions stealing...
- Motherhood Matters: 6 ways to help your shy...
- Studies show different roles of mothers...
- It's 'trauma season' in Utah for children
- U.S. marriage rate hits new low and may...
- Family stress and poverty affect... 12
- BYU student parlays app idea into a... 11
- Why exposing your children to another... 7
- Disney's 'Tomorrowland' is a... 5
- How strict should parents really be? 5
- Studies show different roles of mothers... 4
- About Utah: Reliving their great escape... 4
- Great-grandfather receives honorary... 3