50 days until kickoff: Players with Utah ties set to head to NFL training camps
Carlos Osorio, AP
Fifty days — that is all that remains until the Seattle Seahawks and Green Bay Packers kick off the 2014 NFL regular season on Sept. 4.
Between now and then, there will be training camps and preseason games. These will be proving grounds for more than 60 athletes with ties to the state of Utah.
The process has already started, as rookies for the Baltimore Ravens, Buffalo Bills and San Francisco 49ers reported to training camp on Wednesday. That includes the first local tie, Utah State defensive tackle A.J. Pataiali’i, who reported with the Ravens rookies.
When will your favorite local players officially start their next step in the lead-up to the 2014 season?
Email: email@example.com; Twitter: @brandonljudd
- The 1996 NBA Draft redone: How did the Jazz...
- Morning links: BYU's Taysom Hill's future...
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into fall camp
- BYU football: Fred Warner, other...
- 5 things Utah football needs for coming season
- Brad Rock: Hill, Keeton, Booker not the best...
- Dick Harmon: Hanging with legacy players of...
- Utahns in baseball: Former Ute Morin plays...
- Ute football team picked to finish 5th... 55
- Morning links: BYU, Utah and Utah State... 45
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into... 35
- Whittingham says Hatfield is still... 29
- Morning links: BYU's Taysom Hill's... 23
- Mendenhall: BYU's 2015 schedule... 22
- Pac-12 media day: Utah Kyle Whittingham... 16
- Morning links: BYU letting fans... 16