50 days until kickoff: Players with Utah ties set to head to NFL training camps
Carlos Osorio, AP
Fifty days — that is all that remains until the Seattle Seahawks and Green Bay Packers kick off the 2014 NFL regular season on Sept. 4.
Between now and then, there will be training camps and preseason games. These will be proving grounds for more than 60 athletes with ties to the state of Utah.
The process has already started, as rookies for the Baltimore Ravens, Buffalo Bills and San Francisco 49ers reported to training camp on Wednesday. That includes the first local tie, Utah State defensive tackle A.J. Pataiali’i, who reported with the Ravens rookies.
When will your favorite local players officially start their next step in the lead-up to the 2014 season?
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Twitter: @brandonljudd
- Week 17 NFL locals roundup & gallery: Ansah...
- Prep Wrestling: state's best wrestlers to...
- How to watch Utah football stars, local...
- Herriman brothers say their bond, competition...
- Prep Wrestling: Mountain View wins Bruin Classic
- Utahns who made us love sports in 2015
- High school basketball: Morby's last-second...
- MountainStar Healthcare Star Athletes of Week 20
- Locals and the NFL playoffs: Alex... 1
- Herriman brothers say their bond,... 1
- Utahns who made us love sports in 2015 0
- High school basketball: Morby's... 0
- How to watch Utah football stars, local... 0
- Prep Wrestling: state's best wrestlers... 0
- Prep Wrestling: Mountain View wins... 0
- Week 17 NFL locals roundup & gallery:... 0