50 days until kickoff: Players with Utah ties set to head to NFL training camps
Carlos Osorio, AP
Fifty days — that is all that remains until the Seattle Seahawks and Green Bay Packers kick off the 2014 NFL regular season on Sept. 4.
Between now and then, there will be training camps and preseason games. These will be proving grounds for more than 60 athletes with ties to the state of Utah.
The process has already started, as rookies for the Baltimore Ravens, Buffalo Bills and San Francisco 49ers reported to training camp on Wednesday. That includes the first local tie, Utah State defensive tackle A.J. Pataiali’i, who reported with the Ravens rookies.
When will your favorite local players officially start their next step in the lead-up to the 2014 season?
Email: email@example.com; Twitter: @brandonljudd
- Morning links: 4 Utahns on ESPN 300 football...
- Ranking the 38 Utah ties selected in the NFL...
- High school baseball: Pleasant Grove holds on...
- Dick Harmon: Why NCAA's wise decision on...
- High school baseball: Herriman rallies past...
- High school track: Top performances from 2016
- High school soccer: 3A/2A state tournament...
- MountainStar Healthcare Star Athletes of Week 37
- Dick Harmon: Why NCAA's wise decision... 4
- Morning links: 4 Utahns on ESPN 300... 3
- Ranking the 38 Utah ties selected in... 3
- High school baseball: Herriman rallies... 1
- High school baseball: Orem wins big... 0
- High school baseball: Pleasant Grove... 0
- High school track: Top performances... 0
- High school soccer: 3A/2A state... 0