The Clean Cut: BYU-Idaho students sing 'Called to Serve' while bailing water out of apartments
When a severe thunderstorm caused flooding in Rexburg, Idaho, on Tuesday, many Brigham Young Universit–Idaho students stopped studying for finals to serve.
A video posted to YouTube July 15 shows students lining up with buckets, bailing water out of the Birch Plaza apartment complex while singing "Called to Serve."
"As I was driving through Rexburg surveying the water damage from today's flash flood, I heard what sounded like a choir singing the hymn 'Called to Serve' and here is what I saw next!" wrote Jason Averill in the YouTube video description. "This is what makes BYU-Idaho a special place ... the people!!!"
The video has more than 4,000 views so far.
The Clean Cut is a daily feature that highlights family friendly videos.
- Alex Boye to make second appearance on NBC's...
- 31 things you might not know about the Harry...
- 20 things I wish I would have known before...
- 'The Book of Mormon' musical is an...
- Dear daughter, when did I last wash your hair?
- ValueSpeak: 'Goodbye, Farewell and Amen'
- Motherhood Matters: 4 ways to help your...
- Mormon thrill ride creator still generating...
- 'The Book of Mormon' musical is an... 116
- Beating the odds: Trip to the White... 4
- ValueSpeak: 'Goodbye, Farewell and Amen' 3
- Dear daughter, when did I last wash... 2
- Mormon thrill ride creator still... 2
- 20 things I wish I would have known... 2
- Cruise, Ferguson deliver a winner with... 1
- Renovation Solutions: Finding more... 1