The Clean Cut: BYU-Idaho students sing 'Called to Serve' while bailing water out of apartments
When a severe thunderstorm caused flooding in Rexburg, Idaho, on Tuesday, many Brigham Young Universit–Idaho students stopped studying for finals to serve.
A video posted to YouTube July 15 shows students lining up with buckets, bailing water out of the Birch Plaza apartment complex while singing "Called to Serve."
"As I was driving through Rexburg surveying the water damage from today's flash flood, I heard what sounded like a choir singing the hymn 'Called to Serve' and here is what I saw next!" wrote Jason Averill in the YouTube video description. "This is what makes BYU-Idaho a special place ... the people!!!"
The video has more than 4,000 views so far.
The Clean Cut is a daily feature that highlights family friendly videos.
- 3 Utah mothers to compete in U.S. Olympic...
- Linda & Richard Eyre: The romance of restraint
- Valentine's Day is the day to see loved ones...
- Free marriage check-up clinic offered at...
- The Clean Cut: Kelly Clarkson announces...
- Erin Stewart: To my husband on Valentine's Day
- The heart of the matter: What your pulse says...
- Doris Kearns Goodwin: 'Tell and retell...
- If Splenda gives Swiss rats cancer,... 6
- Valentine's Day is the day to see loved... 2
- Doris Kearns Goodwin: 'Tell and retell... 1
- Erin Stewart: To my husband on... 1
- Orchestra of Southern Utah Children's... 0
- The heart of the matter: What your... 0
- Motherhood Matters: How to manage... 0
- The Clean Cut: New trailer for... 0