The Clean Cut: BYU-Idaho students sing 'Called to Serve' while bailing water out of apartments
When a severe thunderstorm caused flooding in Rexburg, Idaho, on Tuesday, many Brigham Young Universit–Idaho students stopped studying for finals to serve.
A video posted to YouTube July 15 shows students lining up with buckets, bailing water out of the Birch Plaza apartment complex while singing "Called to Serve."
"As I was driving through Rexburg surveying the water damage from today's flash flood, I heard what sounded like a choir singing the hymn 'Called to Serve' and here is what I saw next!" wrote Jason Averill in the YouTube video description. "This is what makes BYU-Idaho a special place ... the people!!!"
The video has more than 4,000 views so far.
The Clean Cut is a daily feature that highlights family friendly videos.
- Can you guess when these 17 animated Disney...
- Nothing to frown about: 3 baby arrivals in 3...
- How to prevent cognitive decline related to...
- The Clean Cut: After dad's death, brother...
- This couple lost their wedding location the...
- There is no such thing as a bulletproof marriage
- She paid for a family's groceries and got...
- Pornography conference probes perils, solutions
- Pornography conference probes perils,... 15
- She paid for a family's groceries and... 6
- Nothing to frown about: 3 baby arrivals... 6
- Sherry Young: Protecting our family in... 3
- Does being married bring you closer to... 3
- There is no such thing as a bulletproof... 1
- The Clean Cut: Daughter sends message... 1
- New trailer for “Star Wars: The... 1