Scott G Winterton, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — Salt Lake fire crews Tuesday afternoon extinguished a fire at That Sandwich Shop, 1836 W. North Temple.
Fire officials said the blaze was confined to the kitchen. The fire was first reported about 4 p.m., and the Salt Lake City Fire Department reported it was contained within 15 minutes.
The fire department later said the cause was most likely electrical.
- BYU student health plan exemption expires
- Woman accused of stabbing girlfriend 46 times...
- Utah bachelor lets sister set him up on 31...
- $1M in heroin found in 'complex' hidden...
- 'One drink, one time': New research shows...
- FBI investigating fatal crash on Ute reservation
- SAGE scores, 2015: Top Utah schools in...
- Police say unlicensed massage therapist...
- BYU student health plan exemption expires 49
- Popular Provo teacher imprisoned for... 44
- Family of man killed by Spanish Fork... 33
- Does coal have a future in Utah? Should... 27
- Students see 'great growth' in second... 17
- About Utah: He walked around the lake... 15
- Bishop, Chaffetz say EPA knew spill... 15
- New law helps Utah avoid marriage... 15