LEHI — Pioneer Day in Lehi means it’s time for Foam Day.
Held annually on July 24, Foam Day features games, bounce houses, entertainment, food, shopping and, of course, foam.
The event is at Lehi Sports Park, 2000 West and 700 South, from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Thursday, July 24.
The foam will be sprayed from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m. Attendees should bring swimming suits and goggles and play in a shower of foam sprayed by Lehi fire crews.
Lehi Macey’s will be serving free watermelon beginning at 3 p.m.
- The pimple dilemma: To pop or not to pop
- Dad who placed ad for a wife for his son gets...
- Prosecutors: Dad, son fleeing police killed...
- Quiz: Name that movie (filmed in Utah)
- Quiz: Who said it?: Utah coaches edition
- Quiz: Which Utah attraction should you road...
- Quiz: Which epic Airbnb in Utah should be...
- Police shoot, critically injure 'prime...
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 81
- 45 new locations open to provide free... 38
- Love won't go to GOP national convention 35
- Gov. Gary Herbert calls margin of... 35
- Misty Snow likely to advance to general... 33
- Supreme Court abortion decision could... 31
- Arches Health Plan shutdown leaves $33... 30
- Will 'Brexit' vote help Trump in Utah? 26