LEHI — Pioneer Day in Lehi means it’s time for Foam Day.
Held annually on July 24, Foam Day features games, bounce houses, entertainment, food, shopping and, of course, foam.
The event is at Lehi Sports Park, 2000 West and 700 South, from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Thursday, July 24.
The foam will be sprayed from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m. Attendees should bring swimming suits and goggles and play in a shower of foam sprayed by Lehi fire crews.
Lehi Macey’s will be serving free watermelon beginning at 3 p.m.
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Why Pioneer Day is so important to Utahns
- Too many boaters not stopping for quagga...
- Jordan board calls for special bond election...
- 7 habits of mentally strong people
- Audit: Ex-employee embezzled $67K from Utah...
- Alpine Days set for Aug. 5-13
- Utah delegates finally stand and cheer... 93
- Utah GOP delegates finally fired up... 74
- The day after: Lee defends Cruz at GOP... 31
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 28
- Local government board fostered... 16
- 2 charged in attack on gay men;... 16
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 15
- Can police-community relations be... 14