I do not have solar panels at my house, but I fully support those that are blazing the trail that many will be able to follow. Our goal should be to decrease power consumption while meeting our residential and commercial needs; we should be encouraging the use of solar energy rather than punishing those that are investing time and money to reach that goal. It appears that Rocky Mountain Power does not share the same goal. Instead, it seems they want to promote the use of fossil fuels and the resultant pollution.
Salt Lake City
- My View: What I learned about air pollution...
- My view: Has Utah's new election law created...
- Robert J. Samuelson: Let us praise GDP
- In our opinion: The special session supports...
- My view: History of abolitionists teach us an...
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: Goodbye, Rickey Smith
- In our opinion: Divided 8-judge Supreme Court...
- John Florez: A father's heartbreaking letter
- In our opinion: Finding – not... 60
- In our opinion: Divided 8-judge Supreme... 46
- My View: What I learned about air... 26
- My view: Has Utah's new election law... 22
- Those intolerable TSA security lines 19
- On Second Thought: A lighthearted look... 17
- Drew Clark: Will 2016 be the breakout... 16
- My view: Patriotic Millionaires urges... 16