I do not have solar panels at my house, but I fully support those that are blazing the trail that many will be able to follow. Our goal should be to decrease power consumption while meeting our residential and commercial needs; we should be encouraging the use of solar energy rather than punishing those that are investing time and money to reach that goal. It appears that Rocky Mountain Power does not share the same goal. Instead, it seems they want to promote the use of fossil fuels and the resultant pollution.
Salt Lake City
- Jay Evensen: Ask people in the Third World if...
- In our opinion: Alleged medicinal benefits of...
- My view: Medical marijuana: Google vs. PubMed
- Rely on invisible hand?
- George F. Will: Break the dentists' hold on...
- My view: Why so many Americans find Trump and...
- My view: Scouting: Friend or foe?
- My view: Does going to pot send the wrong...
- In our opinion: National security and... 79
- Robert J. Samuelson: The false charms... 58
- My view: Scouting: Friend or foe? 39
- Barack Obama: Religious freedom keeps... 34
- Jay Evensen: Legislature's pornography... 32
- In our opinion: Alleged medicinal... 32
- Letter: Coal and job creation 24
- Rely on invisible hand? 23