I do not have solar panels at my house, but I fully support those that are blazing the trail that many will be able to follow. Our goal should be to decrease power consumption while meeting our residential and commercial needs; we should be encouraging the use of solar energy rather than punishing those that are investing time and money to reach that goal. It appears that Rocky Mountain Power does not share the same goal. Instead, it seems they want to promote the use of fossil fuels and the resultant pollution.
Salt Lake City
- About Utah: They're best in the world
- This year's most popular editorials
- W. Bradford Wilcox: Why the working-class...
- In our opinion: Flawed torture report didn't...
- Robert Bennett: Lesson for Cruz —...
- John Florez: Utah's prison relocation is like...
- Letter: Condoning torture
- In our opinion: The 3 levels of Christmas
- Letter: Patriots or sheep? 65
- In our opinion: Flawed torture report... 56
- Greg Bell: Socialism vs. the safety net 48
- Letter: Condoning torture 43
- Jay Evensen: Cuba not likely to change... 34
- Robert Bennett: Lesson for Cruz —... 29
- John Florez: Utah's prison relocation... 27
- Letter: Police not the problem 24