I do not have solar panels at my house, but I fully support those that are blazing the trail that many will be able to follow. Our goal should be to decrease power consumption while meeting our residential and commercial needs; we should be encouraging the use of solar energy rather than punishing those that are investing time and money to reach that goal. It appears that Rocky Mountain Power does not share the same goal. Instead, it seems they want to promote the use of fossil fuels and the resultant pollution.
Salt Lake City
- In our opinion: Despite alarming shift...
- My view: Drafting women a threat to religious...
- Richard Davis: What will Americans sacrifice...
- Derek B. Miller: It's my party and I'll decry...
- In our opinion: Politics and ISIS
- Jay Evensen: The IOC demonstrates again why...
- Letter: Cruz took a stand
- Letter: Acting presidential
- Letter: Guns in America 55
- In our opinion: Planned Parenthood... 49
- Richard Davis: What will Americans... 47
- In our opinion: Despite alarming shift... 34
- Letter: Acting presidential 31
- Letter: Cruz took a stand 30
- Dan Liljenquist: Presidential politics... 29
- My view: What message does Melania's... 25